Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO HYPE/PREDICTION THREAD

quick write up nh

manny was the most exciting fighter in the game 5-10 years ago with a relentless attack, vicious combinations and power in both hands. a lot of his fans still talk like hes more or less the same fighter he was vs cotto but that guys long gone. hes still got something left in the tank but hes on his way out; hes a shadow of his former self and has looked slow and small by comparison in recent fights

floyd has def lost a step since 06-07 but hes still the best pure boxer alive and the greatest defensive fighter of my lifetime. since hes been on top hes only taken fights he knows hell win and this ones no different

i expect manny to come out swinging and he might steal an early round or two but theres no chance hes able to hurt or even hit floyd for 12 rounds. floyd will adjust and have him timed by the 5th at the latest and manny will eat counters all night and be hesitant to throw by the middle rounds. floyd by ud, 9-3 minimum
    mayweather
    66.67%
    pacquiao
    33.33%

Re: MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO HYPE/PREDICTION THREAD

mayweather also said he only got 2 fights left.. maybe a manny rematch in the making already
    Originally posted by Purple
    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
    :boosieguns:

Comment

mayweather unanimous decision wont come close to living up to the hype imo
      Originally posted by ILL4
      Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

Mayweather very easy decision.
        Possibly KO.

Comment

itd need to be a competitive fight for there to be a rematch. floyd will beat manny then hopefully khan/broner. idk how many fights hes got left on his contract tho

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
            itd need to be a competitive fight for there to be a rematch. floyd will beat manny then hopefully khan/broner. idk how many fights hes got left on his contract tho
            Khan most interesting fight for Mayweather IMO.
            Floyd obviously favored but only time he looked human was when guys were getting off 5+ punch combos and khan will do that.

Comment

Lol at Mayweather ko'ing someone. His fragile little hands would shatter.
              Pac via ko with the same right hook Zab caught him with, followed by the left.

Comment

floyd by decision

Comment

punches an stuiff

Comment

Mayweather gonna win by decision

If Floyd loses its not only him thats gonna take a loss...Las Vegas loses, Boxing Loses, Showtime Loses....he still got a fight left after this.

Manny is whatever....the whole excitement for the fight went out once he got KNOCKED OUT...im gonna watch it tho cause its history regardless.
                    Originally posted by I AM GAY
                    I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Mayweather probably gonna win.. but his money grubbing ass gonna carrry pac through the fight and keep it close if he feels confident pac cant fuck with him so he can make money on a rematch.. hopefully manny catch him late with a combination in the 10th. So manny in a 10th round ko. #fuckthehaters
                      https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiO6-5Qj4Zs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10nI8r22wcw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF8NCWwddc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF76dlQt23c[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5gEjs5jfHw[/ame]

Comment

Floyd has 2 fights left, so I think he will lose this one, just to rematch it, he is getting 180 mil for this fight, if its a close brawl and a great fight, doesnt matter if he loses or wins, he can get 250mil for the rematch

Comment

Guys there is no rematch clause. If floyd loses he becomes the b side if manny decides to rematch him. Floyd would have no say. There will be no rematch because floyds pride won't allow him to submit to everything.

After a lot of thinking. Floyd seems like the logical choice because he is bigger, defensive, longer reach, equal speed, and has the ability to adjust in a fight unlike pacquiao.

But everyone is severely underrating manny pacquiao. I got Pacman taking this fight along with the filipono community and 5 other people in the world. Everyone is picking floyd. Never underestimate the heart of a champion.
                            Wooooorrrwww up I feeeew bwessssed - Riley Curry

Comment

Mayweather if it goes the distance.. Pacquiao needs to do serious damage or ko him in the early rounds to pull of the upset..
                              TDE

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X