Is Francis Coquelin the new Claude Makelele?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Francis Coquelin the new Claude Makelele?

let me help you; YES,HE IS!

with him in the starting lineup,arsenal conceded only 3 goals in their last 6 games,which is phenomenal considering their usual poor defensive stats.

this guy can barely trap the ball,he's not capable of making anything more than a simple pass,he can't shoot to save his life (let alone score! zomg),he has zero techincal skills and has never showed any sign of creativity.

BUT! he is good at being a DM sweeper,has decent athletic abilities,he's kinda crazy and loves to play hard... It also seems that he improved his tactical awareness on the pitch,which is a MUST if he wants to become a accomplished DM.I can see him playing like Mascherano if he keeps on developing.

And it's crazy how he was just 2 months ago on a loan @ Charlton in the championship! this is the ultimate underdog story,he is living the Cinderella life! Will he make it? only god knows... But he is getting better and better with each game and he's relatively still young (23),the best days are in front of him!

#LeCoqBlock

The Makelele Role <= Youtube Link

Francis Coquelin - Ball Winner <= Youtube Link
    Yes
    31.25%
    No
    68.75%

Re: Is Francis Coquelin the new Claude Makelele?

People should really calm down in general by making this kind of comparisons.
    Most Arsenal fans, like myself, had very little faith in him after what he showed until this season so it was completely understandable he got sent to Charlton. It's not that hard to be better than the other defensive midfielders we had and I like to be cautious to see how people react when he dips a bit in form.

Not sure this is the right forum for 'soccer' threads but since ur a fellow Gooner I decided to give my 2 cents.
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

he'll be given a long run of games so it's either now or never for him 2 prove his worth... worst case scenario,he'll patch things up for the rest of the season,then at summer wenger can get schneiderlin,william carvalho or whatever

but how he's been playing recently,I'm telling you,next week he's gonna put Eriksen in his back pocket! and you can believe dat!

Comment

Fuck arsenal for not letting Joel Campbell come to S.L.Benfica.
        E Pluribus Unum
        1 9 0 4

Comment

Nemanja Matic>>>>>

sweeps, sets up, scores
          E Pluribus Unum
          1 9 0 4

Comment

If I was making a fish soup I wouldn't put a "cockle in"
            Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

dude is a no1 n will nevr be a star
              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

- T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                - The Joker

Comment

Originally posted by BLZ View Post
                  Nemanja Matic>>>>>

sweeps, sets up, scores
                  and got exposed in the worst possible ways vs spurs
                  Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                  we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                  Originally posted by nick216
                  Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                    Originally posted by BLZ View Post
                    Nemanja Matic>>>>>

sweeps, sets up, scores
                    and got exposed in the worst possible ways vs spurs
                    didn't watch it. i dont follow chelski, but matic is my homie

edit: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWpwImjHMTE"]FIFA Puskas Award 2013 Finalist: Nemanja Matić - YouTube[/ame]
                    E Pluribus Unum
                    1 9 0 4

Comment

I miss the sport section :/

now we got a stupid bitch over there spamming like crazy.. oh well

Comment

Two Premier League starts in 24 months

:dale2:
                        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
                          he'll be given a long run of games so it's either now or never for him 2 prove his worth... worst case scenario,he'll patch things up for the rest of the season,then at summer wenger can get schneiderlin,william carvalho or whatever

but how he's been playing recently,I'm telling you,next week he's gonna put Eriksen in his back pocket! and you can believe dat!
                          william is an overpriced, overhyped fat fuck. He's not bad but the buzz got to his head, he's not half the player he was last season. IF he gets his mind right he is EPL material, but not as per now. you'd be way better off with morgan imho
                          E Pluribus Unum
                          1 9 0 4

Comment

tbh the fact flamini played so many times since he came back just show that u just needed a dude in there who knew what job 2 do w.o needin 2 be particularly good
                            - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Emre can is that nigga
                              - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X