The Raiders a retirement home

Comment

• Re: NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

i told y'all tom brady and the squad were gonna do it all this season
        farra ra ra ra

Comment

In todays news:

Only 1 ball out of the 12 was under 2psi (the intercepted ball), the others were barely under due to weather conditions. All other balls have been cleared besides the one in question.

Jerry Rice admits cheating during his playing years by using stickums, yes, the same guy who wanted an asterisk next to this year's Superbowl despite the pending investigation. #stickumGate #MossIsBetter

Byebye legacy, someone throw an asterisk on all his stats & superbowls, ASAP. Sorry Montana. And dead @ Rice deleting his DeflateGate tweets soon as this broke out.

Colts being investigated for deflating the Patriot football Jackson intercepted.

Charles Haley says the Patriot legacy is tainted, despite the pending investigation, and I guess he forgot he was on steroids through-out his playing years.

Atlanta Falcons being investigated for SoundGate. (This was one is just fucking embarrassing)

Denver Bronco's got their ass handed to them by the Colts because they did not want to go to Foxboro and play the Patriots. (Yes, this is true.)
          http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/1...cos-colts-2015

Tom Brady is undeniably the GOATEST of all the GOATS.

-
          But to keep it reality...

Now that the dust is settling it looks like everybody's cheating EXCEPT for the Patriots. Ain't that a bitch. I was honestly still waiting for an InelgibleGate headline.

Stay safe, bros.

#winning
          http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
          "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
          A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

yond rubbin his wet pussy all over this shit aftr his team jus won the super bowl for shame bruv

smh theres 3 teams in ur state dude u gotta pik the 1 literally on the other side of the country?? i still dont get it

Comment

My pussy is so wet right now it's ridiculous and has been since Sunday night... I think I told my story about the origins of Caliph Yondy & Lord Brady and I think you were there, thanks for reading, bitch. You never listen to what I have to say.

But reality, If I wanted to rub it in I totally would... this is nothing, I was actually just providing some bossy news for the folks. I think everybody knows I don't ever have to post in this thread again. I don't ever have to say a word, or back up my team/QB for anything ever again. I'm undeniably the GOAT at everything and so are the Patriots.

Stay safe, peasants.

:ahhgator2:
              "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Comment

how long you been a pats fan [MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION]
                  serious Q, jw

Comment

Oakland gonna have more cap space then last year

up to 65 millionish now (after the charles woodson deal)

Reggie might have a bad habit of spending money on shit veterans but he knows how to manage money, same way the Packers do..

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                      how long you been a pats fan [MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION]
                      serious Q, jw

year of the chronic

Comment

[MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION], which bandwagon will you jump on after Brady retires?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                          Oakland gonna have more cap space then last year

up to 65 millionish now (after the charles woodson deal)

Reggie might have a bad habit of spending money on shit veterans but he knows how to manage money, same way the Packers do..
                          Only veteran type player worth investing in is a QB,, then stack the rest with younglings.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post
                            [MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION], which bandwagon will you jump on after Brady retires?
                            Jimmy Garoppolo's without question if he remains Patriotic. And I don't think I've ever bandwagonned anything in my life. Pipe down, Colts fan.

Comment

Those are gonna be some long years after Brady retires while Luck dominates the AFC.

Will you be able to endure it, or will you come jumping on the Luck-wagon?

Comment

Had to look up Jimmy Galapagos, never heard of him.

Good luck with that

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X