Comment

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

COWBOYS!!

ROMOA!!

WOO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
        eagles fans r so delusional cant blame em thoa when ur shitty franchise has been aroun that long and never won a superbowl the first glimmer of hope goes a long way
        Nah bro flaccos real good

Comment

[MENTION=13019]Breh[/MENTION] and i hope the cowgirls make the playoffs i like watching romo choke

Comment

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
            eagles fans r so delusional cant blame em thoa when ur shitty franchise has been aroun that long and never won a superbowl the first glimmer of hope goes a long way

flaccos a super bowl mvp foles will never even make it to a superbowl

Comment

I don't think any Eagle fan on this site has ever disrespected Flacco. You're shooting at the wrong people.

Comment

flaccos a super bowl mvp foles will never even make it to a superbowl
                Well see joey.. Foles is gonna be a season mvp within the next 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                  The great thing about the Eagles defense is last year a lot of those guys played 3-4 for the first time. Last year was supposed to be a rebuild. You couldn't expect phenomenal numbers from Cole, Thornton and Cox right out the gate. They'll be even better this year. Infusing the secondary with Malcom Jenkins was needed. None of the corners are all-pro, but I'm comfortable starting every corner other than Watkins.

As for offense, I'll put this in writing...
                  The 2014 Philadelphia Eagles offense will be better than the 2013 edition. Adding Sproles, Matthews and Huff, coupled with the return of Maclin, will lead to huge production. Ertz will improve drastically in year 2.

This team will threaten for a bye in the playoffs.

So u think foles is gonna do worse without the pressure of another qb? Also with better protection & more wr options? He might not have the same td/int ratio but hell have more yds, tds, and a better comp %. I told u hell be a top 5 qb this year.. Hes going into this season with way more confidence than last.

For the defense, it can only get better than last yr & i think with their draft/offseason moves their pass defense is gonna be great.

I have them in a non-bias top15 at least.
                  Yalls division is wide open but its really a 2 man race between Eagles and Skins. Skins have a slightly better Defense, yall clearly have the potential to have a way better offense imo.

Defense typically wins games thats why i think the skins are "higher" on the list.

Foles didnt have the pressure of Vick on his shoulders after the first 2 games everyone including Vick knew he lost the job. Im saying theres no way he has the type of year he had last year. He has the potential to be top 10 without a doubt. If you wanna go back in time a few years on this site you find where i said i wanted Oakland to take either Foles or Kapernick in the second round and sadly we passed on both.

Hes not a "system" qb like Alex smith, the kid got legit NFL arm strength and accuracy and size, plus he can scoot abit when in trouble, hes no lurch.

Like i said the eagles are in that range where a good thing or 2 will separate them from the others, but as i see it right now theyre at the perfect spot considering the teams i got higher than them..

Comment

I don't think any Eagle fan on this site has ever disrespected Flacco. You're shooting at the wrong people.
                    lmao ur the only eagles fan who hasnt cuz ur the only one who knows wat ur talkin about

foles is good but he aint shit until he can win when it counts

same goes for matt ryan etc

Comment

giants and cowboys are both better than the redskins

rg3 is a bust but no one wants to admit it. he'll prove it this year

-life long redskins fan

Comment

lmao ur the only eagles fan who hasnt cuz ur the only one who knows wat ur talkin about

foles is good but he aint shit until he can win when it counts

same goes for matt ryan etc
                        So.. Is romo not shit either if thats the case?

Comment

romo cant win when it counts ya

hes still alot better than foles until proven otherwise

Comment

romo cant win when it counts ya

hes still alot better than foles until proven otherwise
                            Romos a choke artist but hes still a top 10 qb, but idk.. Foles is still "new" and after last season i only see him getting better

Comment

the 50/50 draw was 342k last nite at the stadium
                              some 20 year old won it smh

Comment

Snuff him after he collects it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget