NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Fantasy Mock Draft: Pick 16 - Dallas Cowboys

then again romos won 1 playoff game in his 9 year career so i guess ill fall back

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
      they arent relevant cuz they havent won in 20 years dummy
      Cowboys could go 0-16 and still be relevant.
      sigpic

Comment

ya the worst team is always relevant considering the rest of the league laughs at them

Comment

the point was that frail cowboys fans got nothing to lean on other than their shitty team being good 20 years ago aka before most of them knew what football was

Comment

Cowboys drafting a pass rusher or QB

Comment

why would they draft a qb after just extending/overpaying the definition of a loser

Comment

but being honest if i was jerry jones i would extend romos contract too

of course if i was jerry jones i would be retarded so that explains why i would do that

Comment

If the jets can sign sanchez to 40mill than cut him the next year, so can the cowboys..

This is romos last year as the starter imo, maybe next year if he has an almost playoff season..

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                    the point was that frail cowboys fans got nothing to lean on other than their shitty team being good 20 years ago aka before most of them knew what football was
                    Hahha, it's called legacy, Cowboys are the most popular team in the league every year no matter the record.
                    sigpic

Comment

jones loves romo hes not goin anywhere

iah romo can be great his performance vs the broncos last year was amazing

then again all ppl will remember from that game is him choking at the last second in classic romo fashion

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                        If the jets can sign sanchez to 40mill than cut him the next year, so can the cowboys..

This is romos last year as the starter imo, maybe next year if he has an almost playoff season..
                        Why would they cut a top 5 QB?
                        sigpic

Comment

no point in cutting romo hes clearly not the problem the issue is the old fart jerry jones thinking he still knows wtf hes doin

clueless old fart

Comment

cowboys <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

hes 34 you tards, you really think hes got 6 years left in him?

if he doesnt get it done this year hes doneskis imo

If they dont take a qb in the first id be willing to bet they get one in the 2nd, his mini me garrapalo (howeveruspellit) would be a good pick for a mid 2nd round, no way Carr or anyone legit slides to them.. Maybe AJ Mccarron..

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                                i dont hate them.. i actually like them for there comedic failures each game. Cowboys>>
                                pretty much this

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X