• Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

More like chump bailey lmao rep button is that way <------

Comment

Originally posted by Thrillhouse View Post
      Raiders better get...
      using my 34000th post to tell you to shut the fuck up...DONT YOU PUT THAT ON US THRILLY BOBBY

Comment

Only problem aj has is he doesn't really have a big arm... didn't say it wasn't a major problem

Dude is supper accurate doe
        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
          Only problem aj has is he doesn't really have a big arm... didn't say it wasn't a major problem

He has just as good of an arm as Bortles, people are really overating Bortles arm.

And he has the best arm out of any Alabama QB in the last 10 or so years..

Comment

Its a 1 year deal, i cant imagine it being any more than 3-4 mill, Ravens aint got alot of money.

Comment

McCarron might very well be the best quarterback in this year's draft class, and I don't think that's far-fetched at all. My one friend I always argue football and the draft with rips him for his arm strength and lack of mobility but in actuality, how important is it to be able to throw the ball 70 yards in the air? Most long passes in the NFL don't travel more than 50 yards in the air, and the majority that do go further are waaay overthrown. I'd much rather have an accurate passer who can drop it into a receiver's hands 40 yards downfield when needed to (which McCarron does, watch him throwing to Amari Cooper over the past two years).
              Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                Originally posted by Aquafag View Post

He has just as good of an arm as Bortles, people are really overating Bortles arm.

And he has the best arm out of any Alabama QB in the last 10 or so years..
                brodie croyle had a cannon. arm strength is the most overrated qb attribute by far tho, any pro qb can "make all the throws." chad penningtons thrown 50 yard ropes b4

of the sec qbs in this years draft i think

manziel
                murray
                metenburger
                mccarron

Comment

McCarron won't be anything but a career back up, only franchise QBs in this year's draft are Bridgewater or Manziel , maybe Mettenberger. Wouldn't mind using a late round pick on Logan Thomas though, 6'6, 250 with 4.6 speed and a big arm, worth at least a 4th-5th round pick as a project tbh.
                  sigpic

Comment

yo if i organize some shit like this http://www.thecoli.com/threads/offic...titans.203353/ for the 1st round of the draft would fellow nfl fags participate? rep/neg/quote this post if so nh

[MENTION=3282]Rich Homie $wamp[/MENTION] [MENTION=20509]Greezyp[/MENTION] [MENTION=5385]DMV NEG[/MENTION] [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] [MENTION=3417]Bootleg Skin[/MENTION] [MENTION=5998]Aquafag[/MENTION] [MENTION=5249]Mojo[/MENTION] [MENTION=20118]Danny the fag[/MENTION] [MENTION=6930]Thrillhouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=2902]Carl[/MENTION] [MENTION=3220]StoneS[/MENTION] [MENTION=19187]txtC2daDefaMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=3959]Bill Cocoa[/MENTION] [MENTION=23477]Cook[/MENTION] [MENTION=3248]Maverick iSick[/MENTION] [MENTION=14087]Mall Security[/MENTION] [MENTION=5068]Juan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION] [MENTION=22890]Milkman45[/MENTION] [MENTION=17504]PrettyMofucka[/MENTION] [MENTION=2940]King John[/MENTION] [MENTION=13019]Breh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2899]Bobby[/MENTION] [MENTION=9094]Tuna[/MENTION]

Comment

yawnn
                      http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                      "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                      A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                        yo if i organize some shit like this http://www.thecoli.com/threads/offic...titans.203353/ for the 1st round of the draft would fellow nfl fags participate? rep/neg/quote this post if so nh

[MENTION=3282]Rich Homie $wamp[/MENTION] [MENTION=20509]Greezyp[/MENTION] [MENTION=5385]DMV NEG[/MENTION] [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] [MENTION=3417]Bootleg Skin[/MENTION] [MENTION=5998]Aquafag[/MENTION] [MENTION=5249]Mojo[/MENTION] [MENTION=20118]Danny the fag[/MENTION] [MENTION=6930]Thrillhouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=2902]Carl[/MENTION] [MENTION=3220]StoneS[/MENTION] [MENTION=19187]txtC2daDefaMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=3959]Bill Cocoa[/MENTION] [MENTION=23477]Cook[/MENTION] [MENTION=3248]Maverick iSick[/MENTION] [MENTION=14087]Mall Security[/MENTION] [MENTION=5068]Juan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION] [MENTION=22890]Milkman45[/MENTION] [MENTION=17504]PrettyMofucka[/MENTION] [MENTION=2940]King John[/MENTION] [MENTION=13019]Breh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2899]Bobby[/MENTION] [MENTION=9094]Tuna[/MENTION]

id surely give it a whirl but idk if i know the draft enough to do my own mock draft...idk who is gonna take a lineman or not.
                        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

wtf i thought gggyea was bout this life :isick3:

Comment

idk jack about the draft tbh, i watch college ball sometimes but I dont really pay attention to the up & comers/know much.

Comment

I'm about that life, count me in Joey...
                              ~Da Gawd~

Comment

wtf i thought gggyea was bout this life :isick3:

NOOOOBODY questions my bout it-ness!!!! set it up nuggah! i said i was down i just said i wouldnt get em all right! now u pissed me off...this is war!

college football is my LIFE! and by all the exclamation points im using u can prolly tell im serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                                gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X