Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Lets be real plz.

Mathews is declining, play wise and health wise his numbers and the amount of games he plays each year is decreasing

Raji is just a big body, he makes no substantial impact and is on the verge of getting cut every year in favor for a more dynamic player. Hes probably suited for a 4-3 #2 DT spot where he can pass rush but hes rotated @ DE and NT and hardly made a contribution

Moreno has one gear and only looked good when people started paying more attention to Manning then him.

Brown only looked good because of the talent around him, even then a limping Bradshaw is still more explosive and talented.

Maclin is average, makes explosive plays occasionally cant be counted on to be a #1, is a solid #3 borderline #2

Davis, average, does nothing great, isnt really terrible at anything either.

Oher is not that good, hes been exposed the last few years he almost didnt get signed this offseason, theres a good chance he'll be the #3 tackle on the Titans.

Britt will be considered average/below average till he actually proves he can contribute and be consistent and play at the level he was drafted to play at

That leaves:

Cushing cant stay healthy, you can call them freak incidents but youre of no value if you cant stay on the field, that being said hes pretty explosive and a decent player, im sure the steroids will catch up to him eventually though..

Orakpo is alot like Cushing, has alot of talent and changes the game when on the field..

Harvin is so athletic and dangerous his tape and highlight reel speak for itself

Crabtree had a great year coming of an injury and had a slow start in general but with consistent QB play and not being asked to carry the entire offense hes can be a legit #1 WR

Comment

suck a fat dicc chumps

The real LazyBoyâ„¢ GM has spoken

Comment

Chunce wit dat rebuttal!!!

:ahhgator:
        Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
        you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
        Originally posted by Craig
        i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

idk who killin who but Bruce lee regardless

Comment

Steroids dont break down your body, that was a myth started to scare kids
            https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Wow surprise surprise aqua wrong per usual...

Comment

THE GOOD
                Vontae Davis is an above average corner. Probably 10-15 overall.
                Maclin caught 258 balls for 3453 yards and 26 TDs in 4 years. That's pretty impressive considering he was working with Vick.
                Matthews can be a beast.
                Cushing is solid when healthy.
                Harvin is scary good when on the field.
                Crabtree's ok, but he's just as soft as 49er fans.

THE BAD
                Orakpo is overrated because of his geico commercials. He's not as impressive as everyone thinks.
                Raji sucks. Green Bay's moving him to nose because he has no value other then holding the point of attack.
                Oher is overrated because of his movie.
                Britt under performs and has too many personal issues.
                Moreno and Brown are products of Peyton. Both are mediocre.

Technically you're both wrong and you're both right.

Comment

im more right...

per usual..

Comment

I don't disagree with some of ur arguments chunce It's just the fact you said there's only 4 above average players on that list when almost all of them r above average, atleast a few r well above average. only few i agree r below average would be moreno and maybe britt.
                    donald brown is average. & don't talk bad about davis, he's above average, you're fried.
                    seriously though, initially, i was jw, do you think the raiders r good at drafting?

Comment

idk if this has been posted but I just seen this new football movie previewed that's coming out soon.

Draft Day Official Trailer (HD) Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner - YouTube

Comment

Raiders have had terrible luck when it comes to first round picks over the last 15 or so years.

Throughout the rest of the draft we're pretty good at finding role players and sneaky good players.

Here recently we've done well post draft making signings.

Comment

I don't know how Oakland's going to mess up this year. Maybe reach for Derek Carr, but they'd be better off reaching for Mike Evans.

Garoppolo or McCarron in the second would be just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
                            Breaking Report: Desean Jackson will be wearing the #11 Jersey number

^^^^ looks good...
                            ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Id take Bridgewater, Carr or Mccarron

only QBs id be happy with them taking, but Mccarron in the 2nd is kinda not what im hoping, 3rd i can deal with maybe but hopefully later..

Theres a good chance Van Noy will fall to us in the second id rather have a Bridgewater 1 Van Noy 2 type of situation if i could..

Comment

Mccarron will be another brady quinn

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X