NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

I fell down the steps while it was raining and getting groceries out the car

top 5 worst pains ever.. rather catch a hot one to the chest than feel that shit again..

Was the day before my first practice on the team too

Comment

since Mac5 left the eagles they have yet to win a playoff game.

Comment

FLY FOLESUS FLY!

Comment

Where you trying out as punter or kicker for your football team Chunce?

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
          you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
          Originally posted by Craig
          i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
            Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
            mcnabb was a great SPORTSCENTER qb...anyone who actually watched him game in and game out know that he was TERRIBLY inaccurate and by far one of the most OVERRATED people on the history of planet earth!!!! ill never say he wasnt the best qb the eagles have ever had...but IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS HE A HOFer....not a fucking chance!!!!! if u dont win the chip then u need 40k passing yeards....him throwing up in the super bowl then denying it on tv is the image i will frever remember mcnabb for...and the fact that he acted like a spoiled little fucking faggot when TO started getting more shine then him so he had TO ran out of town...TO NEVER said anything that wasnt the truth about d5.... he was a GOOD qb that sportscenter made to look great....ud watch the entire game pissed off at d5 for not making the game a blowout then look at the box score and see he had 350yds and 4 td passes and wonder where the fuck u were for all those yards...lmfao d5 was the ultimate STAT qb. best qb the eagles ever had tho. ill never take that from him. and it was fun to watch that era of eagles football.

CMON brah, mcnabb took us to 4 nfc championship games with WRs nobody but an eagles fan can name. since Mac5 left the eagles they have yet to win a playoff game. If mcnabb would have had djack,maclin in his prime we would have won a SB. And WTF did u want mcnabb do to in the SB, reid made him throw about 40 times and our running game was no where to be seen

IDK bro...i think pinkston was A LOT better than ppl wanna give him credit for... he was the one who would run that WR screen and get HAMMERED because d5 would lead him too far upfield and the d back would get to t off on him. thrash was a joke id never say anything different. and chad lewis is FAR BETTER than LJ smith and celek. and they had deuce staley and buckhalter too<when he wasnt hurt> buck had THE POTENTIAL to be a super star but he couldnt stay on the field...whifh is a shame cause i fucked wit buck HHHEEEEEAAAAVY!!!! i loved the way he played the game. so the weaponry was ABSOLTELY better during this years offense. but its not like d5 had NOBODY. true he didnt have the same as we have now but it wasnt that much betterand d5s defense is soooooooooo mych better than they are now. all he really had to do was NOT LOSE the game.

i have a feeling that im coming off as a d5 "hater" which isnt the case at all...lie i said i know he was the best the eagles had. no debating that at all. i just think that hes over rated A LOT....u dont think hes over rated neg?
            WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
            gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

They wanted me to play oline but i punked the equipment manager into giving me Dline pads. They had 2 QBs one which the Coach stroked heavily so i had no chance. Wanted to play DE anyway to tell ya the truth..

Comment

Originally posted by Allways View Post
                Cowboys fan here

stopped reading and began negging at this exact moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                  I fell down the steps while it was raining and getting groceries out the car

top 5 worst pains ever.. rather catch a hot one to the chest than feel that shit again..

Was the day before my first practice on the team too
                  a hot one to the chest?

Not Another Teen Movie - Dump on my chest - YouTube

Comment

chunce was the 2nd string long snapper

Comment

They wanted me to play oline but i punked the equipment manager into giving me Dline pads. They had 2 QBs one which the Coach stroked heavily so i had no chance. Wanted to play DE anyway to tell ya the truth..

White folks losin

Comment

joey was a wide receiver in baltimore county correctional facility

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                          chunce was the 2nd string long snapper

White folks losin

Comment

Broke my tailbone in 11th grade and sat out a year sat on the bench once before leaving the team 12th i decided that partying an staying out till 6 was more fun then waking up at 6 and conditioning so i didnt play.

Didnt have a HS football career but i can still throw a football 50 yards all air.
                            yea i tore my ACL and MCL in my freshman year and gained a bunch of weight during my recovery...so they tried to make me an O LINEMAN too...but i told them to eat a bag of dick and transferred to the local catholic school the next town over and dropped all the weight i had put on and had my junior and senior year at HOLY CROSS HIGH SCHOOL, DELRAN NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                              Broke my tailbone in 11th grade
                              how Chunce broke it iirc

CHUNCE VINEYARD!!!!!

lmfaoooo! u done fucked up bringin age into the discussion. us "old heads" are pissed off now. lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Allways View Post
                                Cowboys fan here - not making the playoffs. Bad pass rush last year and we just lost Ware, meanwhile every team in our division got significantly better.
                                yeah, the cowgirls r trash.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X