NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL Offseason Thread

no i didnt. the demand for jacoby will be to the point where we cant resign him unless he wants to take less money than other teams will offer. meaning he doesnt suck

Comment

ive talked shit about jacoby endless times on here ive said he sucked after almost every game

doesnt change the fact that i hope hes a raven next year

Comment

lmao, nobody is paying jacoby this offseason ur delusional. Teams would rather take a chance on one of these rookies than pay him.

Comment

now ur just salty u got kilt and refuse to take the L

all 32 teams would love to have jacoby as a returner regardless of his abilities as a wr

Comment

Hell even if they would their not paying him 3 million just to return kicks jackass. hes getting vet minimum unless yall are retarded enough to pay him..

plus he only missed 4 games this year. and still played like ass.

Comment

teams need more than just one receiver chunce

jacoby is more than capable at #3 even a decent option at #2 if theres a legit #1 (not torrey)

Comment

If you take away the first year he started in the slot in Hou where he had 6 rec tds, he would have the same amount of rec tds as he has ret tds.

Comment

Jacoby bottom 50 in all aspects.

Comment

not every team has the luxury of having wes welker as their 3rd best wideout stop it 5 jacoby has value

Comment

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

plz name a better option we could get to return kicks and play WR for less than 3 mill not including the draft...

Comment

dont say deonte thompson cuz i cant even argue with that i wanna see him get a chance even tho he probly wont so dont spoil my argument

Comment

Hes a good kick returner, not for the money hes supposedly asking for or that you will pay him.

Especially with a team with 0 cap room as it is. At this point the smart move is to get a rookie free agent making 250k a year and taking the 600 or so return yards (more if hes legit) and get your offense straight so you dont have to rely on a returner.

Comment

Golden Tate can return and actually play WR, clearly a better option. btw.

Comment

i agree, the whole point was that jacoby should be resigned for the right price and if its less than 2.5 mill hes worth it

Comment

golden tate is not better than jacoby and will also cost alot more because hes younger

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X