Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
    gggyea u think michael vick should be in the hof?

personally no i dont think so...but i wouldnt argue with anyone who says that he did so much for the black qb and changed the way that the qb position was played...so for me personally, no i dont think hes a HOFer...but i could see why some people would say that he deserves it for the way he changed the game.
    WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
    gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

fair nough

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
        Well Donovan McNabb (from my knowledge) was the only Eagles QB to take the Eagles to the Superbowl. which is a plus.

yea he is...bt i think it was steve van bueren took them to a CHAMPIONSHIP game before the super bowl was around....im prolly wrong about that tho. im not sure who took them to the chip game...ive only been watching the eagles since i was about 9-10

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
          I don't consider McNabb Hall of Fame material. I put him in Boomer Esiason territory for all time ranking.

Ron Jaworski took the Eagles to the Superbowl.
          Thanks Mojo i wasn't too sure McNabb was the 1st. don't know much about Eagles history.
          Ya, they don't have that illustrious of a history. Last NFL Title was in 1960. Only team to ever beat Vince Lombardi in the playoffs. You shoulda been there. We had a great time.

Comment

Mcnabb will have a bust in canton. He wont be first ballad but he'll get in within the first 3 years of being eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
              Well Donovan McNabb (from my knowledge) was the only Eagles QB to take the Eagles to the Superbowl. which is a plus.

yea he is...bt i think it was steve van bueren took them to a CHAMPIONSHIP game before the super bowl was around....im prolly wrong about that tho. im not sure who took them to the chip game...ive only been watching the eagles since i was about 9-10
              Norm Van Brocklin.

Comment

wow at the ravens legacy shittin on the eagles not even 20 years in

Comment

Dilfer > Jaws

Comment

Michael Vick has a greater chance of making the HOF then McNabb

This is the only quote you can quote me on in regards to McNabb [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION]
                    Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                    Originally posted by Craig
                    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Van Buren led the Eagles to two titles in the late 40's. Eagles have 3 titles. Stuntin' on Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                        Mcnabb will have a bust in canton. He wont be first ballad but he'll get in within the first 3 years of being eligible.

u know, in all honesty i wouldnt be that mad if he made it in after a few tries... but for ppl to say that hes an automatic 1ST BALLOT HOFer is preposterous to me. he dosent have whatever "IT" is to be looked at as one of the greatest to ever play the game. 1st ballot guys are people who were absolutely DOMINANT at their position. people like brady,manning, montana, young, even a guy like warren moon was a GREAT player. d5 was an average QB at best. he benifitted from a tremendous defense and the ability to make plays happen with his legs. once he lost his speed his arm "strength" or lack ther of was magnified...but yea if he makes it eventually then i wouldnt be mad at that. but hes not a 1st ballot guy. by any means

Comment

Vick aint gonna get in.

Comment

Chunce wants McNabb in the HOF cuz he's black

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                            you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                            Originally posted by Craig
                            i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

if we're talkin black QBs, Steve McNair should be in the hall (if he isn't already) talk about a HOF QB, it will be forever until Titans find that next great QB, plus McNair was solid for the Ravens too.
                              ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Mcnabb won't be a HOFer & doesn't deserve to be imo. not just 'cause he didn't win the SB. other than 1 year he got 31 tds, his next highest was 25 & he reached that once.
                                In 11 years with the Eagles he had 5 years with 20+ tds...& he never reached 4,000 yds. He was a decent qb. that's it. made some pro bowls but never was an mvp.
                                reached the super bowl one time & that's 'cause he had 1 of the greatest wrs oat

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X