Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

lmao, please.

I went easy on you first game and showed you how its done the second game bitch

Comment

damn ida liked to see either peppers or allen go to the birds....that kinda sucks, but they are both pretty old right? plus i heard that the lions are giving up on nick fairely...maybe thats just what he needs is to not be treated like he somebody special. whatup chip make a trade offer to det...he was a fucking MONSTAAAAR in auburn. hes GOTTA have some of that fire left. hes just been coddled too much,.
      WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
      gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

def not just u...the eagles made a semi splash with jenkins the first day then backed it up with sproles and since then its been boring as fuck...it got to the point where ppl are just making shit up like with d jack...he aint goin nowhere

Comment

lol idgaf how bad the east is as long as the eagles are the best of the east...the miami heat play in the east and the east is terrible but they stay winning the chips.... and yea i dont expect shit from sproles from a RB perspective...he aint taking a single carry from shady. im thinking hes mostly gonna be what d jack is now...punt returner big play in the passing game guy. final point...jackson is too soft to be a return guy. he dosent want to do it cause hes a diva and a faggot!

Comment

I'm actual for the removal of goal post dunks. I forget which game it was but I remember someone dunking and shifting the goal post and the game was delayed like 20 minutes while they leveled it. Goal post dunks aren't very creative. They can do something better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
              I'm actual for the removal of goal post dunks. I forget which game it was but I remember someone dunking and shifting the goal post and the game was delayed like 20 minutes while they leveled it. Goal post dunks aren't very creative. They can do something better.
              It was Jimmy Graham from the Saints against the Atlanta Falcons
              Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
              you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
              Originally posted by Craig
              i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

^ the eagles should trade for him and that jj watt guy fly folesus

Comment

Its Official now...

~Da Gawd~

Comment

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-path-to-the-draft/0ap2000000337448/Manziel-shows-off-his-big-arm"]Johnny Manziel shows off his big arm - NFL Videos[/ame]
                    ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                      lmao, please.

I went easy on you first game and showed you how its done the second game bitch
                      yeah, had to switch up your team 2nd game, you wer the bills tho.
                      I'll say I went easy on you 2nd game though ahaha , we'll see what happens when we rematch sometime.

Comment

reports are oakland offered jared allen the most guaranteed money he was offered this offseason but he turned it down to play with the Bears and the Seahawks never ponied up the money he wanted..

Comment

Knowshon Moreno signed with the Dolphins.

Comment

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 8m DEVELOPING: Maurice Jones-Drew is schedule to fly to Oakland tonight and meet w/Raiders Friday. (via @AdamSchefter)

Comment

lmao raiders are so gay

Comment

Ray Rice has been indicted on one count of aggravated assault for his alleged assault of his fiancée in February.
                                It's an upgrade on Rice's original simple-assault charge, and carries a potential 3-5 years in prison. The simple-assault charge against Rice's fiancée has been dropped. Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti "aggressively stood by" Rice on Monday, but the case doesn't appear likely to go quietly. In addition to whatever the court decides, either via a plea deal or trial, Rice is facing a suspension.

lmao

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X