• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Super Bowl - New England Fag Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks

the pats run really is unprecedented and under appreciated nh

Comment

Sometimes I throw a football at a wall, run routes, and tackle myself in my backyard and pretend I'm Tom Brady.

I'm 23.
      http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
      "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
      A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Freedom View Post
        Originally posted by Cook View Post
        patriot fans better hope they get another SB win out of Brady before he retires 'cause they'll never have a chance at winning one again.

Grapapapapapaolo da gawd going to get them to the SB?
        Yeah I've been telling everybody Brady's legacy is at stake here in so many ways. It's been 10 years since we've won a SB. No SB wins after Spygate. Tremendous success after that but not enough... this one can be the one to shut everyone up, ya know? 'Specially after this year. Week 4: Brady gets benched, "Let's face it, Tom Brady & the NE Patriots... they're not good anymore." They crucified the shit outta them just like they did this week. So of course I think Pats are gonna deliver, Brady will deliver, 4 rings, GOAT.

I also don't see Brady retiring anytime soon. He was Top 3 MVP Candidate this year and is still playing amazing. Jimmy G will wait his turn, although this boy got a serious future.
        yeah this game is huge for brady's legacy, if he beat the giants both times, he'd be going for his 6th SB....& I think Tom's got about a few years maybe, 2-3 , we'll see though.

Comment

No it's not lmao Brady's gonna go down as 1 of the goats regardless

Evn if he gets blown out he's a HOFer w ease

Comment

ofc ofc, but i'm talking about THE goat.. the 4th ring solidifies that tbh. he'll be incomparable to anyone by February 2nd if pats win
            "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Probowl on if yal ain't know
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              I would have rather been black than an orphan
              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

no thx pro bowl fukn sucks

Yo got fags who arnt tryin vs fags who out to hit as hard as possible makes the game look wack af.

They should just do a celebratory end of season week instead of the pro bowl, have a pro-am flag game with celebrities, skills contests with popular players, have a kids 60 game with real nfl coaches/players coaching kids.

id much rather watch qbs throw footballs into trash cans from 50 yards then watch soft no tacklin FB.

Comment

Been fuckinWith the Hawks for a minute but I kinda want Brady to solidify that spot as best qb ever. I'm all about legacys n whatnot.

Should be a dope game whichever way the tide turns

Comment

How long Frank faggot gonna impersonate Gruden for? This nigga been doing this for bout a decade now

Comment

Frank Caliendo's bill belli & jaws still my fave tho iirc

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                        no thx pro bowl fukn sucks

Yo got fags who arnt tryin vs fags who out to hit as hard as possible makes the game look wack af.

They should just do a celebratory end of season week instead of the pro bowl, have a pro-am flag game with celebrities, skills contests with popular players, have a kids 60 game with real nfl coaches/players coaching kids.

id much rather watch qbs throw footballs into trash cans from 50 yards then watch soft no tacklin FB.
                        this

pro bowl wack af. I'm a big hockey and football fan but both all star games r wack af. I think that the NFL should do a skills competition like the NHL does though (day before the pro bowl) , that might be cool.

Comment

hnnnnnnnnnnggghhh

meanwhile that other team

Comment

Pats are about to get stomped the fuck out!!!!! Ive been saying seahawks back 2 back b4 they even won last year. This could have been a 3 peat if it wasnt for matt ryan....... GO HAWKS AFD
                            top 5:
                            Hollow Da Don
                            Will Ferrell
                            Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                            Cadalack Ron
                            T-Top

Comment

Shehawks got me shook af

Edelman though <3
                              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                              Originally posted by nick216
                              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Go hawks!
                                sigpic

“How do sheep kill a lion ? By drowning him in blood.”
                                -Pierce Brown

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X