X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
    [MENTION=5249]Mojo[/MENTION] [MENTION=20118]Danny the fag[/MENTION]

listen to this description and tell me this isnt EXACTLY what the eagles need

Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville, Jr.

Pryor is a hitting machine. He’s able to play free or strong safety, and is equally adept at playing the run or dropping into coverage. Top needs: S, DT, TE.
    Sounds like what we need
    thats who kiper has us taking nh

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
      NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 3m WR Steve Smith is reportedly scheduling a visit with the Ravens

NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 6m
      Cardinals are on the verge of signing CB Antonio Cromartie as the the two sides are currently negotiating a deal
      WOW i didnt see this earlier....pat pete and cromartie??? thats easily the best seconday in the league. pat pete is just as good if not better than sherman and cromartie is a top 5 corner too...put them two together with the honey badger and yeremiah bell or rashad johnson and they instantly have the best secondary in the land. they need a lot of help on the o side tho. plus the rest of their D isnt that impressive. but a great secondary makes everyone else better. it helps the d line get presure cause hes gotta hold the ball longer. and if safetys n nickel backs can do the LBs job in coverage it allows the backers to blitz dam near every play.if they got a real qb they could do some damage.

cromartie is no where near a top 5 corner

still like the cards getting him, he will be a good #2

Comment

NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 3s Vikings have agreed to terms with CB Derek Cox

NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 16m
        Seahawks are interested in re-signing WR Sidney Rice shortly after releasing him

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 45s
        #Texans RB Ben Tate is taking his visit to Cleveland as we speak, per source. Meeting with the #Browns tonight (as @MaryKayCabot reported)

NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 1m TE Jermichael Finley leaves Seattle without a contract

Comment

NFL Access ‏@NFL_Access 3m WR Steve Smith is reportedly scheduling a visit with the Ravens

Cardinals are on the verge of signing CB Antonio Cromartie as the the two sides are currently negotiating a deal
          WOW i didnt see this earlier....pat pete and cromartie??? thats easily the best seconday in the league. pat pete is just as good if not better than sherman and cromartie is a top 5 corner too...put them two together with the honey badger and yeremiah bell or rashad johnson and they instantly have the best secondary in the land. they need a lot of help on the o side tho. plus the rest of their D isnt that impressive. but a great secondary makes everyone else better. it helps the d line get presure cause hes gotta hold the ball longer. and if safetys n nickel backs can do the LBs job in coverage it allows the backers to blitz dam near every play.if they got a real qb they could do some damage.

u dont think cromartie is top 5 still??? in no order

revis
          pat pete
          sherman
          then who???? and please dont say aquib talib. i cant even think of a 5th without putting martie in there.
          WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
          gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Danny the fag View Post
            [MENTION=5249]Mojo[/MENTION] [MENTION=20118]Danny the fag[/MENTION]

listen to this description and tell me this isnt EXACTLY what the eagles need

Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville, Jr.

Pryor is a hitting machine. He’s able to play free or strong safety, and is equally adept at playing the run or dropping into coverage. Top needs: S, DT, TE.
            Sounds like what we need
            thats who kiper has us taking nh
            yea man that sounds like EXACTLY what we need man. he sounds like an angel sent down to shore up the secondary lmfao... i looked at a few mock drafts and most of them have the pick right before us <green bay>. i really do hope hes around man. hes perfect. clinton dix is nice too tho so either way i think they are gonna have their safety of the future.

i wouldnt put much into what mel kiper says tho,... his latest draft has the texans taking khalil mack from buffalo over all 3 of the qbs, clowney and sammy watkins....hes just an asshole who says off the wall shit so that if it does happen he can tell everyone that he told ya so. and if it dont happen it doset matter anyway. i cant stand kiper. todd mcshay is the only one i lisen to

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
              Patriots free-agent WR Julian Edelman is scheduled to visit the 49ers on Friday, per source. SF also interested in Giants WR Hakeem Nicks.

I see the 49ers tryna get stingy at WR.
              ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
                Patriots free-agent WR Julian Edelman is scheduled to visit the 49ers on Friday, per source. SF also interested in Giants WR Hakeem Nicks.

they can have all the wideouts they want...they still got that PHONY fuck throwing them the ball.

Comment

Donald Penn will be Oaklands starting Left Tackle as of tommorrow afternoon at some point.

not a bad signing hes talented but refuses to stay in shape..

Comment

does gggyea watch football im lost

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                      Boykin isn't moving from the slot, as far as I know. Carroll was brought in to provide depth. He's the third outside corner. He started 12 games for Miami last year and is above average. He's a great signing for a 4th Corner.

We're pretty much giving away what our first round pick will be with all these signings.
                      if boykin keeps progressing like he did last year hell be the starting corner by mid season. he looked real bad in the beginning of the year, getting beat, taking HORRIBLE penalties n suc, but by the end of the year he was clearly the eagles best corner...2nd best PLAYER on D behind kendricks.

if they could sign a big time corner and keep boyk in the slot then thatd be great. bt fletcher isnt good enough to hold him back for another season IMO. and carey williams is just fucking TRASH!!! best part about that guys game is his shit talking. other than that hes a fuckin joke.

who u think they are gonna shoot for in the draft? clinton dix? or u think that kid from louisville<pryor> will still be there? personally i think clinton dix is the pick. hes got the pedigree playing at bama over dde playing for louisville. though pryor is a monster too tho. either way its a win win

i also absolutely LOVE !!! cj mosley from bama too. hes a monster out there he lays ppl out like MACK from the program!
                      I hope it's Pryor, but this is a really deep draft at safety. You can find an opening day starter all the way into the third. I like Pryor and Clinton-Dix a lot. I'm also a big fan of Ed Reynolds. Tre Boston could develop into a solid SS. He should be available in the fourth.

A name to watch late is Dontae Johnson. He has the same skill set as Malcolm Jenkins, but a little more physical. Eagles are having him in for a private workout. Theirs not much tape of him on the internets though. He's spent time at corner and safety.

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/dontae-johnson/

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post

they can have all the wideouts they want...they still got that PHONY fuck throwing them the ball.
                        You can't be talking about Kapernick when Foles is your quarterback
                        Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                        you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                        Originally posted by Craig
                        i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

u dont think cromartie is top 5 still??? in no order

revis
                          pat pete
                          sherman
                          then who???? and please dont say aquib talib. i cant even think of a 5th without putting martie in there.

Joe haden-Charles Tillman-Brandon Flowers are all way better then cromartie

Comment

Chromatrie isnt top 5 but he has been playing like one the last few years
                            https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

what does this mean?

good or bad?

rep or negs on deck
                              You need to learn your history. Negged
                              https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
                                Chromatrie isnt top 5 but he has been playing like one the last few years
                                lmfao how retarded can you be, if he isnt a top 5 player than how can he be playing like one?

make your mind up retard..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X