NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

BREAKING NEWS: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sign Ex-Titans Pro Bowler CB Alterraun Verner to a 4 years, $26.6 million

Darrelle Revis replacement i guess...
    ~Da Gawd~

Comment

fuck the bucs mang

Comment

lmao, whitner is so ass..

Comment

returning kickoffs is not as big as safety lol

Comment

San Francisco 49ers is trading a conditional draft pick to Miami for OT Jonathan Martin
            ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
              San Francisco 49ers is trading a conditional draft pick to Miami for OT Jonathan Martin
              damn [MENTION=3959]Bill Cocoa[/MENTION] lookin shaky!!!

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sign Ex-Titans Pro Bowler CB Alterraun Verner to a 4 years, $26.6 million

Steal of the year. My mind is blown.

Last year, opposing QBs had a combined QB rating of something like 57 when throwing at him. Not completion percentage, QB rating. Second only to Richard Sherman. Tampa got a top 5 corner for less then 7 mill a year. unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                  you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                  Originally posted by Craig
                  i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea
                    Originally posted by Danny the fag View Post
                    returning kickoffs is not as big as safety lol

ur buggin homie...an explosive KR is hella important if u have someone who can do it big. same with PR too. if u can make the punter have to think about where hes gonna kick it it will affect his abilities. lol maybe i over exaggerated a bit about it being more important than safety. but i was just speaking about THE EAGLES situation. they already have corners who will make up for a lack of safety plus they have a DECENT pass rush so that helps the safeties too.. they havnt had a "real" ST star since desean became too important to lose. if u have an explosive return man its a HUUUUUUGE leg up on a team that dosent.

and HITNER isnt ass...he just does what he does good. he cant play coverage but like i said if u got the corners ur safety can concentrate on fuckin ppl up and jarring the ball. i think heda been a perfect fit in philly.

@swamp ur from kinda south right? i havnt seen much of jenkins since he left ohio st <where he was a corner if im not mistaken> is dude deserving of 5milly a year? i saw his stat line from last year and it wasnt all that impressive. 80 some tackles and 2 FFs and picks with i think 4 sacks??? is he great or just average?

Coverage is different from CB to Safety, Hardly ever will you see a Safety manned up (which whitner could never ever do)

But when it comes to giving backside help and playing centerfield hes ass. Dude has 0 instincts once the ball is in the air, not to mention hes slow as shit, dude stays getting toasted, his only good quality is hard hitting and even then it will most likely be a penalty when he finally gets a chance to hit someone..

He has 0 value imo besides special teams where all he has to do is tackle..

And i liked Mike Jenkins, he had like 2 really good years in Dallas then had like 2 bad years then he bounced back with us. Hes a legit #2 corner, hes consistent and can be abit to aggresive occasionally when going for the ball and then lets a big play go by but i liked him and wish we kept him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post

Steal of the year. My mind is blown.

Last year, opposing QBs had a combined QB rating of something like 57 when throwing at him. Not completion percentage, QB rating. Second only to Richard Sherman. Tampa got a top 5 corner for less then 7 mill a year. unbelievable!
                      wanted him somethin awful, oakland could of given him more too..

Comment

A good returner is only important if you have a good defense and are somewhat limited on offense
                        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Loool chunce talking itt like he is athletic
                          https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

shut the fuck up aqua

Comment

deleting every aqua post from this point on

Comment

aqua make your next aneel's thoughts about chunce's athleticism

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X