Home team. Whodey!
    http://www.budgetfunerals.org/Coffins/flames.gif

Comment

• Re: Official State Which Team You Rep Before The Season Starts Thread

I lack autistic stats.
      http://www.budgetfunerals.org/Coffins/flames.gif

Comment

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

This will be my last rebuttal regarding Brian Dawkins. Eagles fans might not want to read this post because this is going to hurt. It's going to hurt bad.

Brian Dawkins played 16 seasons in the NFL, from 1996 to 2011.

He recorded 891 solo tackles with 240 assists.
        He had 26 sacks, 37 forced fumbles and 37 INTs.

He averaged 55.6 tackles, 15 assists, 1.6 sacks, 2.3 INTs and 2.3 FFs per year.

You claim he's a great leader and the heartbeat of Philadelphia? Fiery will not get you in the Hall of Fame.
        You claim he's a great tackler? 70 tackles a year from a box safety will not get you in the Hall of Fame.
        You claim he's a great blitzer? Less than 2 sacks a year will not get you in the Hall of Fame.

His 4.5 turnovers per year over 16 seasons might. I think he deserves to be in the HOF, but in no way is it a sure thing. He was a very good player but he's not a top 5 safety OAT. Top 10 for now.

I think he was very good, but he wasn't great.

Comment

eagles fags fuming mad at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Cocoa
            its well documented that u love the chiefs what gives
            what? #neverred
            Come on you beautiful fucking Spurs! #COYS

Comment

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
              I dont think mojo is a real eagles fan tbh

No real eagles fan liked mcnabb, he was a whiney bitch who threw at your toes & hated being in philly

And @DMV NEG any eagles "fan" that says dawkins is overrated isnt an eagles fan
              Im an eagles fan that liked mcnabb

Like i said in last years nfl thread last time the eagles won a playoff game who was the QB ????

We have been to two playoff games since SMH

Comment

• Re: NFL Preseason Thread

So a top 10 safety of all time makes you overrated

Got cha

Comment

dalton gettin 115 million <

alex smith bout to get 120

Comment

sick of dalton gettin compared to flacco

o0o0o if we dont pay him then we gotta start over o0o0o

flacco got playoff records ffs daltons never won a playoff game hasnt he chucked like 12 picks in his 3 playoff games? dalton <

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post
                      Originally posted by Sea Lohs View Post
                      I know so many niggas jumped on the Seahawks bandwagon last year..... Seahawks back to back Champions
                      Aren't u from Cali thoa?
                      Yea, LA to be exact buy ive been a Seahawks fan since I was a kid.... my aunt stays in seattle and would hook me up with gear. A lot of niggas clowned me but jokes on them now
                      top 5:
                      Hollow Da Don
                      Will Ferrell
                      Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                      Cadalack Ron
                      T-Top

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                        This will be my last rebuttal regarding Brian Dawkins. Eagles fans might not want to read this post because this is going to hurt. It's going to hurt bad.

Brian Dawkins played 16 seasons in the NFL, from 1996 to 2011.

He recorded 891 solo tackles with 240 assists.
                        He had 26 sacks, 37 forced fumbles and 37 INTs.

He averaged 55.6 tackles, 15 assists, 1.6 sacks, 2.3 INTs and 2.3 FFs per year.

You claim he's a great leader and the heartbeat of Philadelphia? Fiery will not get you in the Hall of Fame.
                        You claim he's a great tackler? 70 tackles a year from a box safety will not get you in the Hall of Fame.
                        You claim he's a great blitzer? Less than 2 sacks a year will not get you in the Hall of Fame.

His 4.5 turnovers per year over 16 seasons might. I think he deserves to be in the HOF, but in no way is it a sure thing. He was a very good player but he's not a top 5 safety OAT. Top 10 for now.

I think he was very good, but he wasn't great.
                        Damn, you rebuttaled yourself

Keep telling us how a top 10 safety all time is overrated.

Also.. Just to crunch some more numbers

Ronnie lott, arguably the best safety oat.. Lets see these

Lott- 192 games, 8.5 sacks, 63 int, 16 forced fumbles, 5 TD, 7 All Pro Selections (15 years in the NFL).. There arent exact tackles but lets just say 900 solo & 300 assists cause combined he had around the same as dawkins

0.5 sacks per year, 60 solo tackles per year, 20 assists, 4.2 int a year, and 1.06 ff a year

So he averages 1.1 less sacks, 4.4 more solo tackles, 5 more assists, 1.9 more ints, and 1.2 less FF a year than dawkins

I think being that close to arguably the best wouldnt leave him much space to be "overrated".

Comment

Eagles
                          "bitch come out that cake before it ring like a bachelor party" - B Magic

Comment

pretty sure his point is that stats dont mean shit

Comment

Lol @ ppl not knowin way overrated means

If ppl are claimin ur top 5 when u should be top 10 objectively then u are still overrated

Comment

St. Louis Rams

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X