• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

ravens undefeated

Comment

When did this site turn into a Ravens circle jerk? Need to recruit even more Eagle fans.

Comment

LOL @ ray rice getting suspended for only 2 games

Beating your Wife>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoking Weed

Comment

• Re: QB Rankings by Division

I can count on one hand the amount of QBs with Foles pinpoint accuracy in traffic. His ball placement is phenomenal. You guys continue to botch these lists.

Ryan>McCown

Comment

this nigga really has the eagles, cowboys, and giants all ranked lower than the redskins

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
              The team coming in at the 21st spot is a team that surprised alot of people last year with the great play of their backup QB, putting up numbers close to what Manning put up. But due to injuries and having a wack defense hurt them when it mattered the most. Most say last year was a fluke and wont be repeated (including myself).

21st team is the Philadelphia Eagles.
              What... In the fuck

Foles had the 3rd highest qb rating in nfl history last year. Our oline got better, we have the best rb in the league. Also as for defense they picked up carroll from the free agents & drafted watkins..

I dont really need to go on, the eagles will win their division easily this year having them behind anyone in it is stupid especially the skins

Comment

Foles had a great year, i even said that. Theres just no way he can repeat that.. I still think he'll have a solid year.

Your defense is still sorry.

Yall making a big deal about the numbers in positioning of my Rankings, theres not alot separating the teams from 25-15, and you can make an argument that every team in that range is interchangeable.

This is preseason power rankings, I look at what happened last year and who i think is better after all the moves this offseason + what i perceive as their possible potential going in.

Comment

Foles had a great year, i even said that. Theres just no way he can repeat that.. I still think he'll have a solid year.

Yall making a big deal about the numbers in positioning of my Rankings, theres not alot separating the teams from 25-15, and you can make an argument that every team in that range is interchangeable.

This is preseason power rankings, I look at what happened last year and who i think is better after all the moves this offseason + what i perceive as their possible potential going in.
                  Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                  you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                  Originally posted by Craig
                  i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Some still salty :gunny:

Comment

The great thing about the Eagles defense is last year a lot of those guys played 3-4 for the first time. Last year was supposed to be a rebuild. You couldn't expect phenomenal numbers from Cole, Thornton and Cox right out the gate. They'll be even better this year. Infusing the secondary with Malcom Jenkins was needed. None of the corners are all-pro, but I'm comfortable starting every corner other than Watkins.

As for offense, I'll put this in writing...
                      The 2014 Philadelphia Eagles offense will be better than the 2013 edition. Adding Sproles, Matthews and Huff, coupled with the return of Maclin, will lead to huge production. Ertz will improve drastically in year 2.

This team will threaten for a bye in the playoffs.

Comment

foles is the posterboy system qb

Comment

So u think foles is gonna do worse without the pressure of another qb? Also with better protection & more wr options? He might not have the same td/int ratio but hell have more yds, tds, and a better comp %. I told u hell be a top 5 qb this year.. Hes going into this season with way more confidence than last.

For the defense, it can only get better than last yr & i think with their draft/offseason moves their pass defense is gonna be great.

I have them in a non-bias top15 at least.

Comment

eagles fans r so delusional cant blame em thoa when ur shitty franchise has been aroun that long and never won a superbowl the first glimmer of hope goes a long way

Comment

Can it hoey

Comment

Eagles r trash
                                Chunce is an idiot
                                Flaccos a bitch

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.