NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Eagles showing interest in Bengals DE Michael Johnson and CAR S Mike Mitchell.

I hope this is a smoke screen. Our secondary sucks sooo bad. 24 million under the cap today. Will be 29 million once Chung and James Casey are released. Theirs so many good CBs and safeties out there. Byrd, Ward, Verner, Vontae Davis, etc.

I'll drop a mock draft for you guys once the initial wave of free agency's done. Almost done my cut diet. 6 hours of high-intensity cardio a week is killing me. Once I'm done though, gonna bulk the fuck up. I'll be a monster by summer. Then I'm coming back to propose to my queen Tiny, win my rightful title as fantasy football champion and rename that trophy after my new queen.

Comment

Mike Mitchell >>>

for his size hes one of the hardest hitting safeties in the league. He has a few mental lapses occasionally and lets a big play go by but hes decent in coverage. Hes not a legit #1 starting safety atm but hes almost there and for the right price makes any secondary better.. Top Tier Special Teamer too...

Comment

Holy shit joey so mad that the only move his irrelevant team has made this offseason is ray rice moving his girlfriend out of the elevator

Comment

Originally posted by Throwback Joey View Post
          eagles got a top 3 o line top 3 set of wr's and an above average pair of tight ends flacco got a bottom 3 o line shit wr corps and a above average at best TE and ill eat my own ass on tinychat if flacco doesnt outperform foles in every aspect next season
          Every aspect? Looks like you'll be eating your ass this year

Comment

i eat my ass every year idiot

Comment

HAHA, Danny>>>

Of all the years to implode, this could've been a good year for Baltimore. Too bad they don't have a 4th or a 5th rounder. Lots of really good safeties and WRs late in the draft. This is a deep draft. They should get MLB CJ Mosley in the first, C Marcus Martin in the second and OG/OT Cyril Richardson in the third. Bam! 3 opening day starters. Too bad they don't have more ammo.

Comment

why would we draft mosley when we gonna resign daryl smith and drafted arthur brown in the 2nd last year

jordan matthews or bust

Comment

Brandin Cooks > Jordan Matthews.

He's going to be a star. Good speed, cutting ability, awareness. He's not affraid to go up and get it. Only drawback is height at 5'10, but he plays a lot bigger than that. He destroyed the combine too.

2013 Brandin Cooks highlights - YouTube

Comment

red bryant signed with the jags today :/

Comment

Originally posted by Throwback Joey View Post
                      eagles got a top 3 o line top 3 set of wr's and an above average pair of tight ends flacco got a bottom 3 o line shit wr corps and a above average at best TE and ill eat my own ass on tinychat if flacco doesnt outperform foles in every aspect next season
                      lmaoo at top 3 receivers, and I'm remebering this post for next year when Foles wins MVP

Comment

Anyone know a ton about Mike Mitchell? Apparently the Eagles are interested in him.

Comment

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 35m BREAKING: Packers re-sign CB Sam Shields to a 4-year deal for $39 million, including a $12.5 million signing bonus.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 4h
                          THIS JUST IN: The Jaguars have reached agreement with former Seahawks DT Red Bryant on a 4-yr deal.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL Mar 7
                          BREAKING: The Saints are releasing RB Darren Sproles. (via http://NFL.com )

Comment

Breaking news : suck my vascular cock

Comment

Originally posted by Juan View Post
                              Anyone know a ton about Mike Mitchell? Apparently the Eagles are interested in him.
                              Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                              Mike Mitchell >>>

for his size hes one of the hardest hitting safeties in the league. He has a few mental lapses occasionally and lets a big play go by but hes decent in coverage. Hes not a legit #1 starting safety atm but hes almost there and for the right price makes any secondary better.. Top Tier Special Teamer too...

Comment

this thread's turning out to be gayer than expected

bravo
                                http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                                "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                                A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X