• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Dead @Joey being so right and [MENTION=23477]Cook[/MENTION] being so wrong

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...colts-at-no-32
    Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
    Originally posted by Craig
    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

damn!

Comment

ravens so lucky they dont play the patriots this year

which reminds me, joey you got my 50$ from last years game?
        http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
        "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
        A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post

colts play titans twice jags twice texans twice all 3 teams are shit

they also play the cowboys, redskins, giants, steelers and browns, 5 more shit teams

their only challenges are ravens broncos eagles patriots and bengals

colts arguably got the easiest schedule
          i'll admit that colts probably hav the easiest division, , i dont think the giants,skins and cowboys will all make the playoffs but those teams aren't too bad, they're not really good but who knows, eagles can still lose that division.

Coltsstill got to play broncos, ravens bengals, and patriots, its not an easy schedule, maybe not the toughest, i think it's 1 of the toughest tho, nfc east and afc north r regarded as tough divisions, maybe not the nfc east anymore but afc north is a tough division

Comment

we do play the patriots this year in the playoffs

Comment

see u there, queerboy. double or nothing??
              "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post

they also play the cowboys, redskins, giants, steelers and browns, 5 more shit teams

i'll admit that colts probably hav the easiest division, , i dont think the giants,skins and cowboys will all make the playoffs but those teams aren't too bad, they're not really good but who knows, eagles can still lose that division.
                Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

double this dick

Comment

Can I play?
                    "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                      Originally posted by Cook View Post

ahaha hey I'm 1/4 native there's no racism here.

Comment

poor raiders gotta play broncos twice chargers twice chiefs twice thats 6 losses right there

then seahawks patriots 49ers cardinals rams gotdayum they might beat the dolphins thats about it

Comment

it comes down to matt schaub, if he shits the bed or not.
                          raiders had a good offseason. jones drew, tuck, james jones, woodley r all good pickups

Comment

honestly patriots got it fucking easy this season and we beefed up our roster like whoaa

only teams we can lose to are broncos and packs. the rest are guaranteed victories

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Freedom View Post
                              honestly patriots got it fucking easy this season and we beefed up our roster like whoaa

only teams we can lose or our broncos and packs. the rest are guaranteed victories
                              Colts gon' get some revenge from the playoffs, you'll see.

Comment

i'm 70% sure they wont imo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X