NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Fantasy Mock Draft: Pick 5 - Oakland Raiders

@sirchunce you think percy harvin would be the right comparison for sammy?
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Kinda, i think percy would beat him in a straight line race but if Watkins can prove hes got the smarts and route running ability he needs to be great than i think he could easily out produce someone like Percy depending on the QB throwing to him.

Comment

Harvin was touted as a legit receiver coming out of college, had Tebow throwing to him and being successful.

Watkins is the speedy quick guy that can turn nothing into something with his athleticism. Turned alot of screens into 20+ yard gains etc.

Athleticism is similar between the 2 but their backgrounds and experience are different, Watkins is being drafted high purely on potential like most 1st rounders are, he can easily be the next Tavon Austin too, just depends on the team that drafts him imo..

Comment

Yea bad organizations can fuck up any promising player's career..
          I think alot more people were unsure about harvin cuz of the system at florida, I know I was cuz he didn't have a real position and he looked smaller on tape
          Sammy has better acceleration and stronger hands doe, thats thr only thing I can give him over percy atm
          https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Ya, that Graham pick hurt. Speaking of him, looks like the Eagles tried to trade him.

According to the Delaware County Times, the Eagles "made an offer" for Dolphins DE/OLB Dion Jordan earlier this offseason.
            Reporter Bob Grotz's report is via a "respected NFL source." Per Grotz, the Eagles were "said to have included" Brandon Graham and a second-round pick. It's not surprising that wasn't enough for a player who was the No. 3 overall pick of last year's draft. It's also not surprising Chip Kelly is (reportedly) interested in reuniting with a player he coached at Oregon. Jordan would be a strong fit for Kelly's attacking 3-4 defense, but he'll almost certainly remain in Miami.

Comment

I thought graham has played serviceable? or atleast came into his own this year abit..

Graham was a beast in college i think he can still be a good player..dunno if hes lived up to that second round pick or whatever he was drafted at but not all players are elite when they first hit the field..

And on the note of watkins and size type issues: I easily think he can be a running back in the league too or even a darren sproles type of player, kid is stocky and has alot of lower body size, i wouldnt be surprised to see him be the type of player mcluster or someone like that was supposed to be, a legit offensive weapon and not just a bonafide returner who gets lucky on a pass play occasionally..

Comment

• NFL Fantasy Mock Draft: Pick 6 - Atlanta Falcons

1st - Houston Texans - Jadeveon Clowny, DE
                2nd - St. Louis Rams - Greg Robinson, LT
                3rd - Jacksonville Jaguars - Blake Bortles, QB
                4th - Cleveland Browns - Johnny Manziel, QB
                5th - Oakland Raiders - Jake Matthews, LT
                6th - Atlanta Falcons - ???

lets go

[MENTION=3282]Rich Homie $wamp[/MENTION] [MENTION=20509]Greezyp[/MENTION] [MENTION=5385]DMV NEG[/MENTION] [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] [MENTION=3417]Bootleg Skin[/MENTION] [MENTION=5998]Aquafag[/MENTION] [MENTION=5249]Mojo[/MENTION] [MENTION=20118]Danny the fag[/MENTION] [MENTION=6930]Thrillhouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=2902]Carl[/MENTION] [MENTION=3220]StoneS[/MENTION] [MENTION=19187]txtC2daDefaMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=3959]Bill Cocoa[/MENTION] [MENTION=23477]Cook[/MENTION] [MENTION=3248]Maverick iSick[/MENTION] [MENTION=14087]Mall Security[/MENTION] [MENTION=5068]Juan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION] [MENTION=22890]Milkman45[/MENTION] [MENTION=17504]PrettyMofucka[/MENTION] [MENTION=2940]King John[/MENTION] [MENTION=13019]Breh[/MENTION] [MENTION=5038]casserole[/MENTION] [MENTION=19984]Mock Turtle[/MENTION] [MENTION=20870]C-los[/MENTION]

Comment

• Re: NFL Fantasy Mock Draft: Pick 6 - Atlanta Falcons

nice poll you fucking retard
                  http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                  "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                  A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

if uve ever made a thread with a poll ud know that the thread gets posted b4 u make the poll dipshit

mack the obvious choice but ebron is a sleeper imo since tony finally hung it up and how much they love to use their TE's

voted mack

Comment

Teddy Bs stock falling faster than Enron

Comment

Khalil Mack easy choice on this one tbh.
                        sigpic

Comment

true some mocks have the browns taking him @ 27 overall

Comment

Eric Ebron cant see this going another way
                            http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                            "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                            A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

if mack and matthews r somehow both gone i see em trading back a couple spots and taking ebron

also could see em trading up for clowney

bum ass matt ryan needs all the help he can get

Comment

if mack wins here/hair and watkins wins the buccs poll next then i agree with all 7 so far :fag:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X