• Re: NFL Fantasy Mock Draft: Pick 5 - Oakland Raiders

Mojo agrees w/ me

Comment

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

Damnnn kap took the rape charge smh
        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

i cant believe people actually think manziel is gonna make it in the NFL...what is he like 5'8 180 lbs? plus he runs around like its a playground game and dosent have the accuracy to actually be a pocket passer. this kid is the most gassed player ive seen since brady quinn. manziel will be out of the league faster than joey harrington without half the stats. u can run around like a jerkoff when u play at texas &m... ITS A LOT DIFFERENT WHEN UR IN THE LEAGUE. dude is a fuckin joke. hes not gonna make it. and if u disagree with me...UR WRONG!
          WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
          gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post

poll closes @ 20 votes

Comment

but hes the next frank tarkenton bro

Comment

/lmfao fran tarkenton wouldnt make it 3 years in the new NFL... none of them bums from that era would make it. its not like baseball or basketball where talent is talent. the game is so much more advanced these days that the old tough guys and playmakers wouldnt be shit nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                  watching the tape i dont see how watkins is that special tbh but what do i kno

possibly the best wr in the draft still not worth wasting a top pick on with so many potential #1 wrs out there
                  nah man IMO watkins is the only wideout with true ELITE potential in this draft. theres a bunch of GOOD wideouts in this draft but i think watkins has the potential to be a great one. hes so fuckin fast. plus he played at clemson which already makes him better than most of the others except beckam from LSU. imo theres only 4 ELITE players in this draft...

clowney
                  mack
                  watkins
                  and the tackle from AUBURN
                  robinson

matthews is nice as hell too but robinson is better and did it in better competition in a run first pro style offense.
                  matthews is a a&m dude playing against a bunch of nobodys and never will bes.

this is one of the better drafts that have been around in at least 5 years tho. theres at least 25 GOOD players in this draft. servicable players who should be arond for a while. u add clowney or mack to that st louis pass rush with QUINN and LONG and u got a BEASTLY d line...its like what everyone thought detroit had with suh and nick fairely. that didnt work out so good but if u add mack moreso than clowny then the rams could have on of the better defenses in the NFC. at least the front 7 or 8 depending on how they wanna roll it. idk who i had the rams taking but im thinkin that i should have them taking MACK. that would make for a sick ass front 7. gotta build from somewhere and with all the money they have tied up in bradford they basically HAVE to stay with him. and they just took austin so i dont see them taking watkins. though that would be a hell of a tandem too. with them having 2 top 15 picks tho they could take mack at 2 and still get a stud guard at 13 or whatever they pick at. the rams are about to make some serious noise. lmfao yea i know how crazy that sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                    Went with Carr. Seems like the appropriate Raider bust pick. They signed 2-3 OT's in free agency.

lmfao i said the same thing...u gotta factor in the raiders affect on this pick...theyll prolly end up taking ebron in a true fuckup raider move. take a fucking TE at 5 when there is still so much talent left to have. its almost like they dont even wanna contend. i feel so sorry for the raider fans who get hype for the draft. no matter how bad the fanbase wants someone and they are right in position to land the guy everyone wants they ALWAYS seem to fuck it up somehow.

on another not tho mojo....how bad does that brandon graham pick still hurt to this day? i thought it was a lock that they were gonna pick big earl and then they moved up and it was almost guaranteed they were taking earl. then WAAAABOPOOOOMMM they take shitty graham. 4 years later graham cant get on the field and earl is prolly a top 7 safety in the leage. fucking disgusting! it still hurts my soul to this day.

im just hoping they take pryor if hes there this year. the morte i watch of this kid the more in love i fall with his playmaking. dude brings the lumber every time he makes a tackle. this city needs somebody who will take the 15 yd penalty to prove a point. the offense is set. we need defensive help ASAP... stupid ass chip dropping desean before the draft hurts like hell too...they easily could have used him to move up in the draft. that was a horrible move imo. i knowthey were fed up with him bt they shoulda held on to him and used him in the draft. now they almost have to take a wideout with their first pick and are still gonna have a huge weak spot in the secondary. imbicile move from shit kelly

Comment

rip joey nd mojo

Comment

You don't think Mike Evans can be elite?

Comment

Theres alot of stud WRs in this draft, Evans and Benjamin have shorter ceilings imo due to their lack of elite athleticism, Yea they might catch every ball that hits their 2 hands but can they separate from NFL caliber DBs on a consistent basis etc.

We'll see, neither of those guys are Calvin Johnson-esk but can be legit possession receivers and red zone threats..

Comment

Evans has the potential to be impactful on day one and flame out in 5 years unfortunately. Sammy has the potential to be a top 7-3 receiver in the league based on potential, but its gonna take him some time. Pretty sure the raiders want him badly but someone gonna jump in front of the raiders to take him

Comment

Dead @ beckham being anything better than a #3 receiver at best.. no not an impactful slot receiver, just a #3

Comment

People been talking bout Watkins since highschool, kid clearly talented and can be an elite playmaker if he works hard.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X