NFL 2014-15 Season & Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

sports fags will never own this place like wrestling fags do. But it is scary

Comment

• Re: NFL Offseason Thread

I thought wrestling was a sport
      If anything we should team up and take out the battle fags
      https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

• NFL Fantasy Mock Draft: Pick 2 - St. Louis Rams

remember no trades n if u pick other list em

1st - Houston Texans - Jadeveon Clowney (DE)
        2nd - St. Louis Rams - ??

[MENTION=3282]Rich Homie $wamp[/MENTION] [MENTION=20509]Greezyp[/MENTION] [MENTION=5385]DMV NEG[/MENTION] [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] [MENTION=3417]Bootleg Skin[/MENTION] [MENTION=5998]Aquafag[/MENTION] [MENTION=5249]Mojo[/MENTION] [MENTION=20118]Danny the fag[/MENTION] [MENTION=6930]Thrillhouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=2902]Carl[/MENTION] [MENTION=3220]StoneS[/MENTION] [MENTION=19187]txtC2daDefaMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=3959]Bill Cocoa[/MENTION] [MENTION=23477]Cook[/MENTION] [MENTION=3248]Maverick iSick[/MENTION] [MENTION=14087]Mall Security[/MENTION] [MENTION=5068]Juan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION] [MENTION=22890]Milkman45[/MENTION] [MENTION=17504]PrettyMofucka[/MENTION] [MENTION=2940]King John[/MENTION] [MENTION=13019]Breh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2899]Bobby[/MENTION] [MENTION=9094]Tuna[/MENTION] [MENTION=5038]casserole[/MENTION] [MENTION=19984]Mock Turtle[/MENTION] [MENTION=8758]Selassie Lo II[/MENTION] [MENTION=13959]oth[/MENTION]ers

lemme know if u want me to stop mentioning u cuz theres 30 of these to go

Comment

• Re: NFL Fantasy Mock Draft: Pick 2 - St. Louis Rams

robinson ez choice it'll get interesting next pick

Comment

i vote WR Sammy Watkins, Rams lack receivers badly. they will draft o lineman later on in the draft.
            ~Da Gawd~

Comment

I chose Robinson.

But Fisher might trade down too. UGH
              Originally posted by SpadeCooley
              Thrillhouse top five on the internet right now, repped.

Comment

the mentions didnt work in this post so ill leave this here/hair http://otbva.com/forum/showpost.php?...8&postcount=22

@trill/skin/chunce etc

Comment

fuck outta here with this shit hoey
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  I would have rather been black than an orphan
                  https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

greeze said watkins, im goin w/ it!!

Comment

im goin with khalil mack right here...i think mack is the best actual player in this draft. clwoney is dope dont get me wrong...but a DE is easier to find than a fucking all out stud LB... mack is one of the better looking LBs coming out in a long time. theyd be retarted to go anywhere else right here especially since iirc they have 2 top 15 picks right? they can get a good wideout or OL in their second spot.

MACK

or they may even trade out of this spot.
                      WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                      gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

watkins!

Comment

Robinson

Comment

Could see them trading back again if anyone's desperate enough

Comment

Carry over from last thread directed at @Rich Homie $wamp...

For everybody else, stop reading this. It's basic throwing fundamentals. You don't need to read this.

First off my apologies. Sometimes we have pretty good chats about football and I forget how much of a country herb you are. Basic throwing mechanics is something I assumed you knew.

When a QB drops back to pass, he scans the field with the ball held up close to his ear. From this point, their are two types of throwing motions that QBs make. On short passes, the QB makes a quick compact release, with little twist in their torso and very little push off from the legs. This is the ideal throwing motion because the amount of time that the ball goes from beside the QBs ear to being released from his hand is very short.

On longer passes, a QB needs to provide more effort because the ball is travelling a further distance. On long passes, a QBs back shoulder makes a momentary drop, he uses more leg power to drive the ball and uses more torque from twisting his body. The additional twisting also makes the release point further from his body because the ball gets released further in front of him.

Teddy uses the longer wind up on about 50-60% of the passes I've seen him make under 20 yards. He does use the compact style as well, but he should never uses the longer wind up on any short pass.

For NFL level cornerbacks, a half second can mean the difference between a completion and a pick 6. If Teddy is using the longer wind up on short passes, he's very susceptible to INTs. Plays that happen within 20 yards typically have corners still facing the line of scrimmage. Safeties still have the play in front of them as well.

He's giving a "half second tell" to players that are still facing him and reading the play. He needs to fix his mechanics so that no short pass needs that kind of action.

Comment

sammy watkins their recieving corewould be dope

bradford needs weapons
                                Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
                                Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X