(Pro Wrestling Bars Rap Battle) SupaNova Presents: 3PFD vs Fuzzy Byskitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (Pro Wrestling Bars Rap Battle) SupaNova Presents: 3PFD vs Fuzzy Byskitz

Dore Prince....I was Ashe Samuels in PWU, CZW, JAPW and a bunch of other places. I was Lit in ROH in Special K. I commentate now, for PWS for a while with Pete Rosenberg and now for NGW in Calgary. I battled for KOTD over the summer on PY. I was pre-Youtube wrestling wise, there are only like 4 matches of my shit up there.

Comment

gay

Comment

Originally posted by mannybracks View Post
        Dore Prince....I was Ashe Samuels in PWU, CZW, JAPW and a bunch of other places. I was Lit in ROH in Special K. I commentate now, for PWS for a while with Pete Rosenberg and now for NGW in Calgary. I battled for KOTD over the summer on PY. I was pre-Youtube wrestling wise, there are only like 4 matches of my shit up there.
        i think you're really cool now
        thanks for the anwser

Comment

Originally posted by Mall Security View Post
          Laugh N Stalk vs. Tino > This
          Originally posted by Stones View Post
          if this shit ain't better than laugh n stalk murdering tino with some of the best wrestling bars ever then I'm not gonna watch.

+ rep
          TEXAS CLOVERLEAF GANG

Comment

Dope

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X