Clear All

• Re: Official 2014 NBA Playoffs Thread

Jesus another beating in the works..

Comment

miami jus pulled their pants down n told indiana to hold this dick

Comment

every battler we follow on twitter is suddenly a pacers fan wtf rip frail yellow team

Comment

• Re: NBA Official Thread

Originally posted by King John View Post
          Rockets just beat the Heat, and the Spurs will on Thursday. The Pacers are coming out the East this year, no question.
          Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
          you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
          Originally posted by Craig
          i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

good to see Oden on the court for while after all he's been thru
            Originally posted by Wreckless
            I would have rather been black than an orphan
            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

White folks losin

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                Rockets just beat the Heat, and the Spurs will on Thursday. The Pacers are coming out the East this year, no question.
                Didn't know Paul George was so soft at that point, you better be the biggest Thunder fan the next two games though, because the Spurs would beat The Heat in 5 tbh.
                sigpic

Comment

Didn't know Paul George was so soft at that point, you better be the biggest Thunder fan the next two games though, because the Spurs would beat The Heat in 5 tbh.
                  you do realize i'm gonna quote this as well, when the Heat prove this wrong too

White folks losin

Comment

you do realize i'm gonna quote this as well, when the Heat prove this wrong too
                    They might get lucky and take it to 6, that's as big of a concession I'd be willing to make on that prediction. Way more worried about the Thunder even with a 3-2 series lead than I am about The Heat.
                    sigpic

Comment

Most rigged series from what I've seen: 2006 NBA finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat {Heat win}, 2002 NBA WCF: Sacramento Kings vs. Los Angeles Lakers {Lakers win}, 2012 NBA WCF: San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder {Thunder win}. Eh, there's more. Uhh, Heat's whole run in 2012, EVERY ROUND, ESPECIALLY vs. the Celtics when they were down 3-2 and won Game 6 in Boston (SMMFH). I remember that game, and yeah, one of most bullshit robberies ever. And this year OKC's whole run so far in these play offs. Should of lost all 3 rounds, but they still have a chance to champ. They will get all the whistles tomorrow. I stilll remember Rondo having the easy lay up, getting smacked in the face, no call, leading to a fastbreak on the other end while he's still down for the cHeat. That alone would of gotten Boston the win. 4-5 point swing, SMFH.

I wonder if these faggots realize people will stop watching if they keep rigging it for faggot ass fabricated superstars who are only superstars because you let them average 10 FTA's per game. I fucking hate this League (not the sport) and what its become. I'll keep following it and hating at the same time 'til Lord Kobe fucking retires.
                      http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                      "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                      A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

PS: I'm 100% right, suck my dick. Fuck your freedom of speech.
                        http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                        "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                        A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

i got no sympathy for the refs hoein the pacers after the absolute blatant fuckery they pulled w/ roy hibbert when the pacers played the wizards last round

Comment

if the spurs win itll be because brooks is an idiot

Comment

I'm convinced Scott Brooks does not even coach
                              He just has a great team

Comment

Spurs will win in 7 and beat Miami in 6 like they should have last year

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X