NBA 2013-14 Season & Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA Official Thread

I need kd and russ to not show up tonight, even doe they're my favorite organization atm
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Greg pop is the GOAT

All these old ass players and they are still the best in the nba

Comment

I don't get how the Spurs always go on some ridiculous ass streak right before playoffs. I understand getting into the playoff mindset, but when your team is that old, wouldn't it be better to rest them a bit? Duncan has played the last 10 games or so lol.
        sigpic
        Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
          Or get wiggins and put some pressure on jeff green.. I have green on my fantasy ball team and he has disappointed me greatly
          I'm getting decimated in my fantasy league. I got some nice players but injuries and draft fucked me up bad. I accidently set my pre-draft list order on my friends yahoo instead of mine (he signed in at my house like an hour before draft) and he got a bunch of the people I was eyeing. Luckily Kobe got fucked this season though and he was stuck with him as a high draft pick lol.

Here is my team. Isiah Thomas is at the bottom, he got cut off in the screenshot.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
            I don't get how the Spurs always go on some ridiculous ass streak right before playoffs. I understand getting into the playoff mindset, but when your team is that old, wouldn't it be better to rest them a bit? Duncan has played the last 10 games or so lol.
            The starters have barely been playing in the 4th quarters because the Spurs have been blowing teams out, plus home court for the entire play-offs is a pretty big deal.
            sigpic

Comment

Kawii been da goat
              Idk whats going on in his life, dude always looks hella worried about real life shit

Comment

Well, there goes that streak.
                sigpic

Comment

Clippers are fuckin nasty. I think they could win the West this year as long as CP3, Blake, and DJ stay healthy. They got crazy chemistry. Blake could be MVP in 4-5 years when Bron slows down.
                  sigpic

Comment

rip iblocka

Comment

RIP QUINCY MILLER

Comment

I'm getting decimated in my fantasy league. I got some nice players but injuries and draft fucked me up bad. I accidently set my pre-draft list order on my friends yahoo instead of mine (he signed in at my house like an hour before draft) and he got a bunch of the people I was eyeing. Luckily Kobe got fucked this season though and he was stuck with him as a high draft pick lol.

Here is my team. Isiah Thomas is at the bottom, he got cut off in the screenshot.
                        Heres my team

Comment

Darren collison and vince carter are my two replacables, I swap them for free agent hot hands.. I dropped darren for aaron brooks and im dropping vince after Saturday's game

Comment

Aqua is your league head to head? My league is on that fuckshit rotisserie or w/e where they rank you 1-10 in pts, rebs, assists, stl, blk, fg%, ft%, to, and 3pt made. So if you lead the league in points you get 10 points, if you in last place you get 1 point. And it's throughout the entire season, not week by week or anything. Shit's lame as fuck. Next year I wanna get in a head2head league.

This is the first year I've done any fantasy leagues. I did NFL this season and now NBA. I came in like 3rd in the NFL but I'm 9 of 10 in my NBA lmao. I was 7 of 10 when I first posted that but I lost my #1 rank in fg% and assists.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aqua is your league head to head? My league is on that fuckshit rotisserie or w/e where they rank you 1-10 in pts, rebs, assists, stl, blk, fg%, ft%, to, and 3pt made. So if you lead the league in points you get 10 points, if you in last place you get 1 point. And it's throughout the entire season, not week by week or anything. Shit's lame as fuck. Next year I wanna get in a head2head league.

This is the first year I've done any fantasy leagues. I did NFL this season and now NBA. I came in like 3rd in the NFL but I'm 9 of 10 in my NBA lmao. I was 7 of 10 when I first posted that but I lost my #1 rank in fg% and assists.
                              Idk each player gets 1 pt for a rebound, steal, assist, block
                              2 pts for a fg, 3 pts for a 3, and 1 pt for a free throw so basically 1 point per point
                              And -1 for a turnover
                              Its 10 teams, we play 1 dude every week

Im remember in this yahoo league, the categories were shit like team field goal percentage, free throw percentage, team points, etc

Comment

I dont wanna jinx it, but I think im gonna be able to clinch the chip tonight.. the end date is the 16th and I got a very healthy lead

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X