NBA 2013-14 Season & Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA Official Thread

And thats why Bill Russell will always be the best basketball player to ever live. The OG even won a championship being not only the star player of the team but also the COACH of the team. TWICE. And he got 11 rings. Ooh kill em
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    I would have rather been black than an orphan
    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by John AcClaim View Post
      Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
      Originally posted by John AcClaim View Post
      Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
      Fuck all of that shit.. Kobe got his extension to finish his career as a Laker.. #Loyalty #ForeveraLaker #Lakernation
      Probably one of the worst contracts ever offered lmao. Kobe bitches and complains how theres no one around him but the fucker asks for contracts that eat up literally 60% of the cap space.

he can suck a dick
      For your reference Chunce

Kobe Bryant: Savvy or Selfish? - YouTube

As much as i act like it, im not stupid skin, well maybe alittle.. but i understand that kobe has worth to the team outside of winning championships.

My point was, He said/He wants to win championships and him taking up all the cap room isnt the best thing for the team to win a championship.

Remember Jordan didnt really get crazy money till his last few years in Chicago. He understood what it took to win.

Even in other sports like football you find the Quarterbacks taking slightly less than what they can get/deserve because they want to win, and dont try to mention Flacco, Ryan, Rodgers etc. All these QBs are getting their first big contracts and deserve to cash out, players like Brady, Rothlisberger and Manning have all restructured their contracts at one point to free cap room for that year, Even if the restructuring only causes them to lose abit or just carry over to the next year theyre still doing it for the benefit of the team and not just their sake..

If you dont read any of that just know the Tldr version is: Kobe is a hypocrite and says he wants to win but doesnt do anything to help that fact, he cant do it all by himself..
      tom brady da gawd
      farra ra ra ra

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy the rednosed reindeer View Post
        And thats why Bill Russell will always be the best basketball player to ever live. The OG even won a championship being not only the star player of the team but also the COACH of the team. TWICE. And he got 11 rings. Ooh kill em
        Yeah but there were only like 10 teams in the NBA back then.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
          Originally posted by Roddy the rednosed reindeer View Post
          Yeah but there were only like 10 teams in the NBA back then.
          And no free agency and salary cap.

And not that many black people, lml.
          Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
          you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
          Originally posted by Craig
          i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

stuntin like bill russell
            farra ra ra ra

Comment

The GAWD might return on sunday

Comment

heat rumors that they wanna trade wade lolololol
                farra ra ra ra

Comment

Kobe back on sunday

NBA just got good again

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
                    Kobe back on sunday

NBA just got good again
                    this

cant spell NBA without kobe
                    http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

u can't spell kobe without rape doe
                      farra ra ra ra

Comment

If you are a fan of the lakers and you are not watching the return of kobe on NBATV please send in your lakers fan card

Comment

rudy gay too sac town

Comment

Smh Toronto already gave up lol
                            https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

I think it was a decent move for Toronto. They had two similar players in Rudy and Demar but no point guard. Now w/o any major money on the roster they can make some good moves in free agency this summer. It works for the Kings too because they just got Derrick Williams too and that gives them a young explosive team with a star wing player and one of the best big men in the league in Cousins.
                              Cookin blowup/ I had to use too much bake/ and a safety pin cuz razors leave too much shake

Comment

Originally posted by iHoopLikeAMufucka View Post
                                I think it was a decent move for Toronto. They had two similar players in Rudy and Demar but no point guard. Now w/o any major money on the roster they can make some good moves in free agency this summer. It works for the Kings too because they just got Derrick Williams too and that gives them a young explosive team with a star wing player and one of the best big men in the league in Cousins.
                                Toronto aint gonns be able to lure any big free agents without gay..
                                Good trade for gay doe
                                they could be building somethinv in sactown
                                https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X