• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2014 NBA Playoffs Thread

hopefully these old fucks will win and retire

Comment

Crackfiend livin up to his name itt. Where is YOUR team at crackfiend?
      sigpic
      Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

When the refs don't put Leonard in foul trouble, he's the best player on the team.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley
          Thrillhouse top five on the internet right now, repped.

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
            Originally posted by Breh View Post
            DMV y do u hop on every single popular bandwagon?

Do u not wanna see history?

Not with a team with 3 stars
            Lol if anything this series is proving that he's not playing with 3 stars

Comment

After the Heat game 4 loss....

~Da Gawd~

Comment

Lmao figures dmv is a lakers fan smfh

Comment

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
                  You lost B move on

See you on Saturday when you post "yall ready to see this ass kicking"
                  How did the Lakers do this year? What round of the playoffs did y'all get kicked? Oh wait? Y'all didn't even make the playoffs? But aren't y'all some super dynasty? Word.

OK teams suck every now and then

OUR star players were hurt all year, what can you do

We dont need to get 3 superstars on ONE team to win rings

Lakers won during the 80's with Magic, Kareem, and James Worthy. They won again in the 2000's by having the 2 greatest top 10 players ever with Kobe and Shaq, and Kobe won 2 more by having the only team with 3 star 7 footers (Odom, Gasol, and Bynum)

Before the last collective bargaining agreement, the Lakers were like the Yankees in Payroll giving them an unfair advantage in comparison to the rest of the league.

It has always taken multiple superstars to win mulitple championship, for etc..

Bulls = Jordan, Pippen, Rodman,
                  Celtics = KG, Pierce, Ray Allen and Bird, Parish, McHale
                  Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                  you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                  Originally posted by Craig
                  i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Crackfiend livin up to his name itt. Where is YOUR team at crackfiend?
                    fyi:

TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                      You lost B move on

How did the Lakers do this year? What round of the playoffs did y'all get kicked? Oh wait? Y'all didn't even make the playoffs? But aren't y'all some super dynasty? Word.

Lakers won during the 80's with Magic, Kareem, and James Worthy. They won again in the 2000's by having the 2 greatest top 10 players ever with Kobe and Shaq, and Kobe won 2 more by having the only team with 3 star 7 footers (Odom, Gasol, and Bynum)

Before the last collective bargaining agreement, the Lakers were like the Yankees in Payroll giving them an unfair advantage in comparison to the rest of the league.
                      It has always taken multiple superstars to win mulitple championship , for etc..

Jordan and Pippen won 3 titles in a row without Rodman.
                      KG, Pierce, and Ray was one ring.

I think what DMV is alluding to is that you don't need multiple NBA superstars from different teams to join forces in order to win a championship like the Celts or Heat. Champions develop over time.

Examples: The Spurs since '03. The 2011 Mavs. The '04 Pistons bomb squad that beat Kobe, Payton, Malone, and Shaq on the Lakers. Name a Superstar (not just an all-star, but a superstar) that was on that Pistons team.

Comment

Originally posted by WaveTwister View Post
                        Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                        You lost B move on

It has always taken multiple superstars to win mulitple championship , for etc..

Jordan and Pippen won 3 titles in a row without Rodman.
                        KG, Pierce, and Ray was one ring.

I think what DMV is alluding to is that you don't need multiple NBA superstars from different teams to join forces in order to win a championship like the Celts or Heat. Champions develop over time.

Examples: The Spurs since '03. The 2011 Mavs. The '04 Pistons bomb squad that beat Kobe, Payton, Malone, and Shaq on the Lakers. Name a Superstar (not just an all-star, but a superstar) that was on that Pistons team.
                        I agreee with that premise, but those are the exceptions not the rules, and those Spurs teams have 3 Hall of Famers (Duncan, Parker, Ginobili).

Besides for teams like the Spurs, Mavs, 04 Pistons to win championships require an excellent General Management from the teams front organization.

Lebron was in Cleveland for 7 years and the 2nd best player he ever had was Mo Williams and Larry Hughes. Besides that most stars did not want to go to Cleveland. As opposed to LA, Chicago, and Boston are great big cities to live in and isn't a hard sell to players.

And that Pistons team while they didn't have a superstar, did not have a weakness in the starting lineup either. All 5 players of their starting lineup were All Star Players (Billups, Hamilton, Prince, R.Wallace, B.Walllace)

White folks losin

Comment

Lolol bskin ur wasting ur time dmv jus hoppin on the bron hate train cus it's the cool thing to do

Comment

All the Lebron hate is actually pretty reasonable.
                            http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                            "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                            A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
                              olajuwon cassell horry?
                              Jordan in Hibernation Era

White folks losin

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
                                olajuwon cassell horry?
                                lol at naming people that actually mattered and talking shit because you want me to name a 3rd string nobody that played on my team for 2 years. fuckkkkk all the way outta here kid. you reach any farther and you gon pull a fuckin muscle in your shoulder.... you deadass comparing being able to name kareem olajuwon to being able to name michael doleac. sir, please hand over your nba league pass. you don't need that shit. you obviously lost as fuck
                                sigpic
                                Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X