Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2014 NBA Playoffs Thread

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
    Diaw is garbaaaage. He's gonna lose it for y'all. He has moments that he looks good, but then he starts turning over the ball left and right and making idiotic plays.
    Diaw has a better than 2/1 TO Ratio in the play-offs tbh.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
      Originally posted by Breh View Post
      Convinced xplisit can't read. No1 said the heat can't win I'm jus sayin that the spurs got a deeper roster
      And that's what I'm arguing. Other than the "big 3" (ginobili dont even start half the time), + kawhi leonard and danny green, the spurs don't have much. Miami's big 3> spurs big 3. Then they got chalmers, cole, allen, battier, birdman.. that's not even mentioning Lewis, JJ, Beasly, Oden, Haslem.. we stackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked
      None of the players you've mentioned outside of the big three are "threats" and even Bosh isn't really that big of a threat he's only averaging 13/5, Kawai Leonard is averaging more rebounds than him and just as many points, plus more steals
      Bosh has been grabbing zero boards lol. That isn't saying much. And lolololol @ them not being threats. You'll be talkin diff once they play.
      sigpic
      Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Diaw is garbaaaage. He's gonna lose it for y'all. He has moments that he looks good, but then he starts turning over the ball left and right and making idiotic plays.
        This is old, but it's just a quick find to show what I mean.

During the time these stats were gathered, Diaw turned the ball over nearly 1 out of every 4 times he touched the ball........ bro......

inb4 "those stats are old". it's just the quickest I could find to show my point
        sigpic

Comment

Convinced xplisit can't read. No1 said the heat can't win I'm jus sayin that the spurs got a deeper roster
          And that's what I'm arguing. Other than the "big 3" (ginobili dont even start half the time), + kawhi leonard and danny green, the spurs don't have much. Miami's big 3> spurs big 3. Then they got chalmers, cole, allen, battier, birdman.. that's not even mentioning Lewis, JJ, Beasly, Oden, Haslem.. we stackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked
          None of the players you've mentioned outside of the big three are "threats" and even Bosh isn't really that big of a threat he's only averaging 13/5, Kawai Leonard is averaging more rebounds than him and just as many points, plus more steals
          Bosh has been grabbing zero boards lol. That isn't saying much. And lolololol @ them not being threats. You'll be talkin diff once they play.
          How are they threats? The Spurs are suppose to scared of a PG duo averaging a combined 14pgs 6apg, or Birdman's 6ppg 3rpg? Oh I forgot, Battier and Lewis's combined 5ppg and 3rpg is gonna be the difference. Even Allen is averaging less than 9 points on 41 FG% and only 33% from 3, while Danny green is averaging 9.5 on 54 FG% and 51% from 3.
          sigpic

Comment

During the time these stats were gathered, Diaw turned the ball over nearly 1 out of every 4 times he touched the ball........ bro......

inb4 "those stats are old". it's just the quickest I could find to show my point
            I'm talking about in these play-offs, which is what matters right now.
            sigpic

Comment

The Spurs are Aliens, Nuff Said...

~Da Gawd~

Comment

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                Originally posted by Craig
                i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                  LMAO @ the Lil B cameo. The curse is real!
                  TDE

sigpic

Comment

Xplisit can't even defend his team right now.. Funny how he says they're stacked in every aspect of the game when the Heat's only active centers are Bosh and Birdman. Splitter, Mills, and Kawhi all improved their game during the playoffs and Lebron averages 40 mins a game, which will tire him a lot if they get to the finals..
                    TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend View Post
                      Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                      LMAO @ the Lil B cameo. The curse is real!
                      Lil B - Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                      you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                      Originally posted by Craig
                      i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend View Post

Xplisit can't even defend his team right now.. Funny how he says they're stacked in every aspect of the game when the Heat's only active centers are Bosh and Birdman. Splitter, Mills, and Kawhi all improved their game during the playoffs and Lebron averages 40 mins a game, which will tire him a lot if they get to the finals..

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear Trylls View Post
                          they do have less depth than miami

fuck miami tho
                          not rly they have about the same depth imo
                          kind of true

idk I hate miami but i feel like okc doesn't execute with what they have in starters and now ibaka's gone so it's looking grim if they go further
                          farra ra ra ra

Comment

Brooks is an idiot

Comment

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA

Serge Ibaka has rapidly progressed and Thunder have changed status to day-to-day for Western Conference Finals, league source tells Yahoo.
                              12:33 AM - 24 May 2014

-- Thunder panicking..
                              TDE

sigpic

Comment

He gone fuck around and really get hurt tbh
                                :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                                Originally posted by EllC
                                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X