"HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

• Re: EPL Fantasy Soccer

thank you athletic

Comment

WE DID IT!! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT! We eliminated those corrupt juve cunts with 9 players and we're in the final! I am so fucking proud I could cry right now, we bout' to win all 4 competitions we bout' to make history!

BENFICA!!!!!!!!

Comment

juve sucked benfica deserved it. i think the second yellow was harsh af

idk wtf markovic was doin (idk what even happened tbh) , hes gonna be a big loss for the final
              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Originally posted by bino View Post
                juve sucked benfica deserved it. i think the second yellow was harsh af

idk wtf markovic was doin (idk what even happened tbh) , hes gonna be a big loss for the final
                That second yellow card on enzo perez is completely ridiculous. We will be missing markovic, salvio and perez for the final which are three absolute key players in the squad. We will probably play cavaleiro ou sulejmani on the right and fejsa is probably recovered untill there to play as a center midfielder.
                Conte is demonstrating to be such a sore loser right now talking about the referee... Juve is truly like Porto here in Portugal a bunch of corrupt, uneducated, mongoloid and illiterate inbreds who don't even deserve to be apart of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastermind Eriko
                  conte always complaining but its not like he didnt have 10 men behind the ball not even trying to score (0 shots on goal) vs roma in the copa. stupid fucking fag he can go eat a dick.
                  [MENTION=15661]FrancisR[/MENTION] is sulejmani that bosnian who used to be in real valladolid?
                  No man, sulejmani used to play for ajax and he's serbian. If I am not mistaken he was ajax's most expensive signing ever, 15M I believe. We got him for free since he had some problems with ajax and decided not to renew his contract. He's actually pretty competent for someone who has an history of injuries and played as a second choice during the entire season.

Comment

its slowly slippin away frpm slitherpool

Comment

never say never like my man justin biebs
                      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

EPL is too much for lazydor... needs to come back to the mls

Comment

Juve should sack Conte imo. Fuck the scudetto, Juve should be geniune CL contenders with the talent they have, not getting knocked out of the EL. What kinda idiot plays a 3-5-2 in Europe? No disrespect to Benfica.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan View Post
                            What kinda idiot plays a 3-5-2 in Europe? No disrespect to Benfica.
                            Me on Football Manager 14

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                              lmaooo. Is that game good? It looks pretty dope but I've never played it

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                                lmaooo. Is that game good? It looks pretty dope but I've never played it
                                It's the best sports game ever made imo. The only reason anyone wouldn't like it is cause it's not very visual and you don't control the players obv. It's retardedly indepth and can be hard to figure out, but there's nothing remotely close to it. Once you get hooked you're fucked tho, there's been divorces over it.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X