Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official OTBVA EPL Fantasy Soccer

yeah i was gonna say, rodgers hasnt even been particularly successful in the transfer market, coutinho n sturridge aside (tho allen been lookin good and sakho should be a monster)
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

what signings are you not happy with?

Comment

actually mignolet has been an improvement too. the rest have mostly been bought in as squad players (toure aspas alberto assaidi borini cissokho) . i think we're always gonna be a bit hit n miss on transfers like that given we cant pay big wages to squad members

and i think the city and chelsea games at anfied will be the diff in who wins the title. if u were to tell me that we win both of them then i think it means we'd win the prem too given it seems like ur both gonna drop points in other games
        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
        - The Joker

Comment

We need a centre half, definitely. I want 2, haha. There's a civil war between fans over Demichelis. But he's not good enough. Too slow in the brain for the Premiership. Too slow in the legs too, as a matter of fact. Lescott's blunders are of the highest magnitutude and he makes at elast one mistake every time he starts, which isn't good at all.

Cit's depth has never been good. Everytime we get a couple of injuries to key players, we look shakey as fuck. title-winning season was the same. Our first 11 is the best in England, but Chelsea's got the best squad. That's obvious to anyone who takes a second to look.

Fair enough Bino, he's building something, so yeah, he might be hit n miss, but to be honest, as an outsider looking in, I think he's done really well with his signings, considering the position Liverpool were in.

Yeah, I think we'll drop points too, but so will Liverpool. Fuck it, I'll just say it, you guys ain't winning the title season :)

Comment

yeah i just meant compared to last years away fixture at old trafford, we had 1 player starting who wasnt at the club (mignolet), the improvement has been drastic

good coaching and mentality is more important than transfers imo (ferguson always showed that, but moyes can't), but obviously the better players u have, the higher ur potential.

sakho is actually probably the closest thing we've made to a big name signing, given that sturridge and coutinho weren't particularly rated when we bought them. so if we do make a big name signing or two this summer, who knows what we can do
            - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
              Haha, alright. If you were English, I'd have to get on you about saying 'Community Cup' but you get a pass. Multi-cultural tolerance and what-not ;)

Who's your favourite team?
              Ewwwwwww I meant Shield. Confused it with the Capital One Cup

Barca is my team but I've been watching EPL for 5-6 years

Tottenham was my favorite but I've been keeping up with City since they got Yaya

Comment

We should get some good names in in the summer but the best thing Rodgers ever did was hold on to Luis <3. A million times better than any transfer. I think he'll stay now as well since we are basically already confirmed for CL

Comment

Saurez goin Real, ner ner! ;)

Comment

looool check valencias eye, i cant believe they letting him play on

highly doubt he can see from that left eye

Comment

he will still have a better view of a football game than strootman

Comment

oooooooOOOOOO

Don't take that from a United fan, Eriko!

Comment

Haha! That was quick and painless. McKenna, you should be grateful. RIP

Comment

Comment

fuck yeah, just what the doctor ordered for us utd fans

hope we dont get real next round as they are the team i think will go all the way this year

Comment

• Re: EPL Fantasy Soccer

Bayern gonna slaughter the Scum

Barca> Atletico

Real > Borussia

Chelsea vs PSG is easily the best tie. Looking forward to it. Two completely different styles. Got Chelsea edging it cause of that stout D

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X