Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official OTBVA EPL Fantasy Soccer

Barca tomorrow

The two legs should be the best clash of the tournament in terms of the beautiful game. No one attacks like City and Barca.

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
      Barca tomorrow

The two legs should be the best clash of the tournament in terms of the beautiful game. No one attacks like City and Barca.
      City needs to crush them today if they want to pass,and I believe they can.

They just need to play how they've been playing whole season at home,the hobbits can't deal with a psysical team,just remember Bayern,Inter,Chelsea...

idk will a 1-0 win be enough tbh

camp nou is a motherfucker

they really need to kill the first one at home,it's a big chance 4 them

Comment

negredo been pretty avg l8ly

fernandinhos fit tho iirc
        "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
        - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Yaya and Fernandinho are going to hold the mid for city.

Comment

<rubs hands> Oh shit! 6 hours.

Yeah, Negrado has been looking much less than average, lately. But that's what happens when a player isn't fully fit <shrugs> It's been a couple of games, it's hardly a run of bad form.

Fernandinho was training yesterday, so that's a good sign, but Javi Garcia can step in, if he's not ready. (I hope Javi doesn't have to though.)

Just like what FingersCrossed said, Barca can't handle a physical game as well as other top-tier teams, and they also defend about as well as we do, so it's set up to be anyoen's game, really.

I think City can beat anyone in the world, on their day, which means that a cup trophy is always on the cards. But Barcalona are also a team that can beat anyone, on their day.

<shrugs> Gotta love footy

I sense a free-scoring game on the horizon, but ideally I'd like to see a win with Barca only bagging 1 away goal or less. Still, if we draw, I'm not totally defeated, because we've shown that we can win in the back yard of the best teams.

Comment

Back on top of the fantasy football, feels good man.
              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                Back on top of the fantasy football, feels good man.

so you overtook wayne loogie and sherbert s, i dont even know who those scrubs are

Comment

Negredo suffers from not having Aguero partnered up front with him

Comment

<3 Moyes

Comment

Aguero back for the final <rubs hands>

Come on City!

Comment

Motes need to be veto from Man U... A lot of the player are frustrated at each other.

Comment

Moyes is awesome, I hope he sees his whole contract out

Nah, seriously though, I've been saying this since United signed him. Most reds seemed to understand the problem immediately... it was just that minority of Mancunian reds that seemed to think he might do well, haha.

"I'd rather have a lion command an army of sheep, than a sheep command an army of lions."

Tactics, motherfuckers. Moyes is inferior to all top tier managers when it comes to this aspect. I'm glad Van Persie has spoke out now, so I can everyone I told them so.

Still... you should keep Moyes <nods>

Comment

uhmm iirc its 38 regular domestic games, plus quite a few cup ties, plus they have 3-4 pre season games in random countries across the globe

Comment

Americans are so backwards

They call a sport where they mostly use their hands, Football.

Then... baring in mind that old english slang for 'punch' is 'sock' ...call football, Soccer.

I guess adolescents always rebel from their parents

Comment

lmfao good 1 symbol dude fuck america
                                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X