Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: every sport apart from football(soccer) is fucking garbage

Originally posted by scrotie View Post
    i don't care about the athlete argument but why is nfl not a 'good sport' [MENTION=2977]paddy[/MENTION]
    exactly what fishmonkey said lol.

i can watch the superbowl highlights but watchin a full game would bore me to death tbh
    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Soccer is the best

Comment

Originally posted by paddy View Post
        Originally posted by scrotie View Post
        i don't care about the athlete argument but why is nfl not a 'good sport' [MENTION=2977]paddy[/MENTION]
        exactly what fishmonkey said lol.

i can watch the superbowl highlights but watchin a full game would bore me to death tbh
        Same can be said about soccer though.

& I like soccer, and even played it in HS. But it can get drawn-out rather easily and become scoreless.

Stephen Colbert - "it's like watching grass grow with soccer players in the way"
        Originally posted by ASeriousMan
        Originally posted by SiegeSupreme
        I'm rippin the haters

SS confirmed as being saurus typing through time from the wrcs

Comment

nfl is the greatest sport to watch
          and nba playoffs are great as well
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

[MENTION=5400]SiegeSupreme[/MENTION]

exactly,all sports can be called boring at times,i don't give a shit what people think about football,it is simply the greatest sport in the world.there is no debating that for me,its set in stone.

american people are obviously gonna shout for their favourite sports,but its usa vs rest of the world pretty much.

its far too subjective to each individuals tastes to be anything other than a shouting match,so what can ya do except annoy people who feel the need to defend their favourite sports lol.

football>gridiron
            DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

wtf at soccer being more exciting than football?

what's enjoyable about watching dudes flop through the air trying to get yellow cards every time someone comes within a foot of them?

and when a team trys to not play like that, they lose cuz the other team dives all over the place.

soccer highlights are awesome cuz the goals are usually highlight-reel worthy, and they got hella footwork.. but until they fix all the diving, i aint watching it unless its the world cup
              catch this fuccin negg!!

Comment

Surprised there isn't a lot of quidditch mentions

Negging everyone
                I got drunk and lost half of my shit then found it under a bridge

But what did we learn?

Comment

Originally posted by mdzealot View Post

what's enjoyable about watching dudes flop through the air trying to get yellow cards every time someone comes within a foot of them?

and when a team trys to not play like that, they lose cuz the other team dives all over the place.

soccer highlights are awesome cuz the goals are usually highlight-reel worthy, and they got hella footwork.. but until they fix all the diving, i aint watching it unless its the world cup
                  dude swap flopping through the air with jumping over and yellow cards with yellow rags and you have 2 downfalls with gridiron.

except its fuckin twice as long.

football>gridiron
                  DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Originally posted by paddy View Post
                    Originally posted by mdzealot View Post

dude swap flopping through the air with jumping over and yellow cards with yellow rags and you have 2 downfalls with gridiron.

except its fuckin twice as long.

football>gridiron
                    they dont happen anywhere near as much, u dont see NFL players diving anywhere near as much -- they dont quit on a play to try and dive unlike soccer players.

you're just fuckin' wrong
                    catch this fuccin negg!!

Comment

Soccer > basketball > American football > baseball

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo View Post
                        Soccer > basketball > American football > baseball
                        this the worst list ive ever seen, negged

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X