URL is football KOTD is soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: URL is football KOTD is soccer

especially when soccer's world cup is the second most important event after the olympic games and much more money is generated into the FIFA than into NFL, I think it is not wise to compare the two basically you're saying that KOTD is bigger than URL which is completely retarded , it sounds you're just talking but not saying anything

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigy75 View Post
      especially when soccer's world cup is the second most important event after the olympic games and much more money is generated into the FIFA than into NFL, I think it is not wise to compare the two basically you're saying that KOTD is bigger than URL which is completely retarded , it sounds you're just talking but not saying anything
      Well obviously there is more money in the URL mook and rex just made 20,0000 each. But i meant by popularity. Personally i like URL more than KOTD. But all that is besides the point. My question is do these leagues have potential to become something as big as one of these sports? Just a thought, cant see how it's terrible to think that giving the fan base increase, the money donated by major selling artist (drake, p diddy) and the fact there is dozens of websites plus the million's of view on youtube.. Maybe my comparison was a little off but the idea is saying something and not just talk

Comment

I think KOTD is battle rap, and URL is battle rap. Could be wrong, but thats what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sushi~X View Post
          I think KOTD is battle rap, and URL is battle rap. Could be wrong, but thats what I think.
          Word

Comment

:diddywtffff::eppsfriday::jimjonesfacial::boratthumbsup:
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...