Audio of Greg Williams hyping Saints defense to fuck up 49ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio of Greg Williams hyping Saints defense to fuck up 49ers

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhnn9kbqQUA&feature=player_embedded"]Greg Williams Saints Bounty Audio - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Audio of Greg Williams hyping Saints defense to fuck up 49ers

holy shit at the acl comment, embarrassing/.

Comment

he was alright till he said that pile shit.

thats not even cool, good thing the defense had enough heart to actually not do it.
      You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

pause @ touch and hit the head

but wow
        mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

guarantee nothing happens.
          I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Originally posted by TWAMP$iN View Post
            guarantee nothing happens.
            dude is suspended indefinently

hc got suspended for a whole yr

some other dude got suspended for 8 game

all without pay

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

good.

i don't really keep up with eggball.
              I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC5MPV0rIHg"]Donte Whitners Huge Hit - YouTube[/ame]

LOL. Didn't work.
                http://i.imgur.com/Ja2aEUl.jpg
                Mack Moli
                Host and President of Infamouz Battles
                IG x Twitter x FB: InfamouzBattles
                [email protected]
                [email protected]

Comment

Dead @ anybody acting surprised about what football coaches say to their defensive players.
                  Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
                  LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
                  im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
                  nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
                  u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
                  Originally posted by fresco
                  when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
                  cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
                    Dead @ anybody acting surprised about what football coaches say to their defensive players.
                    Word. Its football. WTF they expect? Yeah its wrong and over the line but within the context of the sport its not that surprising. If this was baseball or basketball then yea. Its football son. Football.
                    http://i.imgur.com/Ja2aEUl.jpg
                    Mack Moli
                    Host and President of Infamouz Battles
                    IG x Twitter x FB: InfamouzBattles
                    [email protected]
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by SHMACKtheMOST View Post
                      Word. Its football. WTF they expect? Yeah its wrong and over the line but within the context of the sport its not that surprising. If this was baseball or basketball then yea. Its football son. Football.
                      They do the same shit in baseball and basketball TBH.

Comment

not to that degree.

they till you to fuck shit up. he big take his legs out, he quic fuck his chest up.

but not lay on this the dudes head when you get out the pile.

and ppl do most of that shit anyways just the fact he verbalized it what makes it bad

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Originally posted by Louis 3k View Post
                          not to that degree.

they till you to fuck shit up. he big take his legs out, he quic fuck his chest up.

but not lay on this the dudes head when you get out the pile.

and ppl do most of that shit anyways just the fact he verbalized it what makes it bad
                          Yes they do to that degree.

He just got caught saying it.

Comment

Greg williams verywell may never coach in the NFL again after that.

Comment

Man, I don't see anything wrong. NFL is pussified.
                              :blegit:

Cregshaw Mafia 4 Life

Originally posted by Bino
                              drew u soft cunt ur nan will get blasted out her slippers

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X