NBA 2K 19 Feature Wishlists and Releasing Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2K 19 Feature Wishlists and Releasing Date

Hello Everyone. Today i start a thread of NBA 2K19 feature wishlist.You know the latest upcoming game in NBA game series is NBA 2K18. this game will be released in this month. After this game NBA 2K19 game will be come. Can you share your feature wishlists those you want to see in NBA 2K19 game. Recently i have created Wishlists for NBA 2K19 game. My Wishlists for NBA 2K19 game is listed here http://nba2k19game.com/ .Please share your wishlists with me that I can know what you want in this game.

Re: NBA 2K 19 Feature Wishlists and Releasing Date

2k18 comes out in a couple days and your already making a wishlist for 2k19. Crazy man, Holla at me on Psn my name is Davecrackk. Send me a friend request and then get yours boots smoked when the game of the year comes out fooooooooooollllllllllll,

Comment

I hope they got cake batter Ben & Jerry's flavor Ice Cream in it and the option to restore HP by eating pizza rolls

a vastly in depth create a referee that has a well thought out career mode WITH both on and off season activities like parkour- side jobs/ pizza delivery/ waiter @ starbucks or going back to collage- plus sims like gameplay like rising families/training pets such as the majestic cockatoo plus they are pretty freaking cool too

and last but not least mid air Dab slam & 360 moonwalk dunks that envelope you in flames when your super meter is full.

If not, than i think it will be a dire situation for the developers by this time nxt yr
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

So your gonna call PlayStation and make up a story to get me banned. Your a fucking dork. Telling on people for made up shit , Faggot:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X