Overwatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwatch

Any of y'all fuck with Overwatch on PC? It's on console too, but fuck all that noise. Season 2 of competitive just ended but it'd be dope to squad up with some people on here and run ranked matches next week when season 3 jumps off.

If y'all ever played Team Fortress 2, it's a game similar to that, but way doper imo. I know a few of y'all play on PC so I figured y'all might already be on OW.

HOLLERATCHABOIIIIIIIIIII
    sigpic
    Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Re: Overwatch

It's so fire. There's so many different playstyles you can adapt to. If you got the accuracy you can carry with Soldier 76, Mcree, Widowmaker, Hanzo. Or if you're missing shots but need to play the objective, you can just dive their backline with Winston and just use your laser thingys that don't need any aim lol. There's so many playstyles to choose from and everybodys ability kit is different.

For ranked though, you pretty much need 2 healers, 2 tanks, and 2 dps (dmg per sec). Let me know if you need any tips on who to use and what heroes are in the meta rn. I have ps4 but I play Overwatch on PC. Mostly just use my ps4 for sports titles.

Idk if you ever watch streamers and shit, but some of the best overwatch players to watch and learn from are probably Seagull, Surefour, Moonmoon, and Chipshajen
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
      It's so fire. There's so many different playstyles you can adapt to. If you got the accuracy you can carry with Soldier 76, Mcree, Widowmaker, Hanzo. Or if you're missing shots but need to play the objective, you can just dive their backline with Winston and just use your laser thingys that don't need any aim lol. There's so many playstyles to choose from and everybodys ability kit is different.

For ranked though, you pretty much need 2 healers, 2 tanks, and 2 dps (dmg per sec). Let me know if you need any tips on who to use and what heroes are in the meta rn. I have ps4 but I play Overwatch on PC. Mostly just use my ps4 for sports titles.

Idk if you ever watch streamers and shit, but some of the best overwatch players to watch and learn from are probably Seagull, Surefour, Moonmoon, and Chipshajen

Good looks with the name dropping of the streamers to watch.

I don't have the game but heard nothing but good things about it.Thats what caught my attention & made me start looking shit up a couple months back,just been watching random youtube vids every now and then.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
        I'm enjoying it much more then I thought I would

It's like destiny pvp on acid

I'm snapping with D'va and sombra
        Yeah, D.Va and Soldier 76 are probably the 2 most overpowered right now. I've been grinding competitive trying to get to diamond and the must-haves for most maps is: Lucio, Ana, Soldier 76, Reinhardt, and either 2 more tanks or 1 tank 1 dps. D.Va is a tank, but she can put out so much damage she might as well be dps. My whole winter break from classes is gonna be no-lifing ranked haha.

Couple other streamers that are dope but mostly play the same hero: Harbleu (probably best Roadhog in the world) and DSPStanky (fuckin nutty Lucio, wallrides everything and boops everybody off the map lmao)
        sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X