• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Division

Originally posted by RAW BLOW View Post
    Originally posted by Kickback Bobby View Post
    clancy remains godtier siege division new ghost recon
    rip thoa
    Have you played the Seige? I've wanted to pick it up but got a ton of games in my rotation as is.
    seige is free this weekend to play on PC so you can give it a try. just go on uplay u just gotta download it.

its also 40% off if you decide you like it
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      rip thoa
      Have you played the Seige? I've wanted to pick it up but got a ton of games in my rotation as is.
      seige is free this weekend to play on PC so you can give it a try. just go on uplay u just gotta download it.

Fuck. I only got a ps4 since my dog killed my laptop. :fag: Just my luck. Is the Seige online play only like Div?

Comment

rip thoa

Fuck. I only got a ps4 since my dog killed my laptop. :fag: Just my luck. Is the Seige online play only like Div?
        I never played tbh. But im 99% it has single player and online
        you dont have a sig

Comment

bros

as of late Siege is thee only game i play (xb1) leveled up to 87 then again been playing since day 1 release

its strictly Online Multiplayer meaning no campaign the only solo shit is basically training to help you understand the games mechanics.

I mean yeah you can "lone wolf" the online shit which consists of terrorist hunt, defending an area, defusing a bomb, rescuing a hostage, etc. but what fun is that solo you need a team

the multiplayer shit is all i play tbh probably the greatest team multi ive ever played
          2 teams. 5 on 5. You're either defending or attacking. Or you can just slaughter the other team without even having to complete a mission which then becomes team dm
          let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Communication is essential thoa

i leave lobbies if the majority of my team dont have mics and arent actually talking

lot of hilarious "banter" goes down during an entire match if not then its the serious guys who just wanna play it smart & win which i dont mind
            let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by Screwed Up LOM View Post
              Your crazy Nomad is underrated
              Im runnin Sentry and Striker now
              trynna run that too but im missing the gloves as of right now

four peice sentry is a problem tho, shit does dumb damage and i think its better than the 2 peice sentry 3 piece striker set

btw i just found a glitch to beat the incurssion on challenge mode post patch, got 2 peices with a gear score of 240, fuk wit me

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

btw i just found a glitch to beat the incurssion on challenge mode post patch, got 2 peices with a gear score of 240, fuk wit me [/QUOTE]

I got everything but tactician gloves and knee pads and a nomad bookbag. Mostly all 240. That ladder glitch out the map is wild huh¿

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

trynna run that too but im missing the gloves as of right now

four peice sentry is a problem tho, shit does dumb damage and i think its better than the 2 peice sentry 3 piece striker set

btw i just found a glitch to beat the incurssion on challenge mode post patch, got 2 peices with a gear score of 240, fuk wit me
                  Got everything but tactician gloves and kneepads and nomad bookbag. Ladder glitch is life

Comment

yea theres another one where you go through two walls which also works

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

gloves def hardest to find tho this shit never drops

Comment

im rocking the full sentry set bc that shit is the best damage set by far. strikers you gotta land 45 consecutive shots just to get the same as 3 on sentry...no thanks lol

but you guys are rocking a 4 set and a 2 set?
                        [MENTION=25859]billybobjoe[/MENTION] [MENTION=29328]Screwed Up LOM[/MENTION]
                        what is the 2 piece set bonus? bc im convinced its better to run 4 piece sentry then just regular HE chest with the broken reckless and regular HE gloves with the savage talent (13% crit). IMO 13 percent damage boost, 10 percent dmg reduction, and 13% crit is better than the 20% armor damage the 2 strikers piece give
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

im rocking the full sentry set bc that shit is the best damage set by far. strikers you gotta land 45 consecutive shots just to get the same as 3 on sentry...no thanks lol

what is the 2 piece set bonus? bc im convinced its better to run 4 piece sentry then just regular HE chest with the broken reckless and regular HE gloves with the savage talent (13% crit). IMO 13 percent damage boost, 10 percent dmg reduction, and 13% crit is better than the 20% armor damage the 2 strikers piece give
                          they fixed the reckless perk on the chest peice, putting on that chest peice ups my damage by a good amount but i aint fuckin with the extra dmg tbh

i got the HE gloves with the 13% crit dmg and im rocking a four set of sentry, my chest peice is a tactition vest with a gear score of 240, if i find a HE chest peice with better stats ill prob swap it out for that cause theres no point in having just 1 peice of a set

because i have 4 sentry peices i aint gonna try to get any 2 set bonus from any other sets cause there not better than the individual talents i can get from HE tbh

Comment

i need to grind my DZ rank to get a better gun

aug > vector imho

you can put a mag that increases rate of fire on the aug and it'll shred everything, barely any recoil, if you add a rate of fire mag on a vector its just retarted imo, shit runs out immediatley and its jumpin all over the place

Comment

they fixed the reckless perk on the chest peice, putting on that chest peice ups my damage by a good amount but i aint fuckin with the extra dmg tbh

i got the HE gloves with the 13% crit dmg and im rocking a four set of sentry, my chest peice is a tactition vest with a gear score of 240, if i find a HE chest peice with better stats ill prob swap it out for that cause theres no point in having just 1 peice of a set

because i have 4 sentry peices i aint gonna try to get any 2 set bonus from any other sets cause there not better than the individual talents i can get from HE tbh
                              they def did not fix the reckless talent lol but when they eventually do there is a dope one that adds over heal to all you heals. but the crit gloves are just too damn good to give up for anything

my gear score is shit compared to yours lol i think im at 199 only
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

they def did not fix the reckless talent lol but when they eventually do there is a dope one that adds over heal to all you heals. but the crit gloves are just too damn good to give up for anything

my gear score is shit compared to yours lol i think im at 199 only
                                my gear score right now at 203 i think, my aug fukin wit my score cause its only 163 and my pistol only 163

i havnt checked how much that over heal talent does, i have the vest just never botherd to try it tbh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X