i just bought a sony xperia play (playstation phone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just bought a sony xperia play (playstation phone)

well... i ordered it, gotta wait for it to arrive

tbh i just read about it half an hour ago and pretty much went for it straight away (after a couple reviews and youtube vids of course)

playin playstation on my phone with psp controls will be >>>>

never used an android device before, this is gingerbread with an upgrade to ice cream sandwich (wtf @ these names) when that's out... any advice imo?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E15XgqB-71c"]Gaming on Xperia Play - PSX, ANDROID & EMULATORS - XperiaPlay review Pt.1 - YouTube[/ame]

mmmmm

btw my old phone was a nokia e63, but that broke and i never bothered gettin it fixed so i been usin a shitty old nokia with snake on it

hope i didnt just waste €150, but that's cheap as fuck for this thing
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Re: i just bought a sony xperia play (playstation phone)

they were made on CDs right? so like 700mb

but the phone comes with a free 8gb card
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

what's the battery life like imo

Comment

my experience with android has been mixed. battery life is usually horrible on android phones if you use it for surfing the web, youtube etc. I grabbed a couple extra batterys and a wall charger(charges batterys only w/o phone) for like 10 bucks on ebay which seems to help.

the app market isnt bad as there are plenty of free games to keep you busy. i cannot compare it to the apple market because ive never had an i phone.

if you are going from a nokia with snake to android...you'll be blown away.

make sure you dl an "advanced task killer" if one isnt already preloaded on the phone. ramdom apps seem to run in the background all the time slowing down the device.
        Spirits used to be for celebration ..
        Now they just take him away from the hell that's waitin...

Comment

i'm going from a nokia with snake because my actual phone stopped working for no reason... i'm not a stranger to smartphones or anything, but this one >>>>

gonna be playin metal gear solid on my phone lml

[MENTION=2948]Panda[/MENTION] apparently you're guaranteed a full day at minimum, so even if you're playin games and usin the internet a lot, it should still last the day... casual use, i have no idea tho

Comment

hurry the fuck up and arrive imo

Comment

As long as a phone has a removable battery imo its a decent one, i still have like a flip phone from '07. I was gonna upgrade to a smart phone at the beginning of the year this past year but i figured if mine aint broke yet theres no point.

Comment

Flip phone swag >>
                Originally posted by Fleekan
                @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

y'all just gon be mad when i'm swaggin out on my xperia play imo

Comment

yo guys i'm thinkin of buyin a new xperia play

fml

Comment

ur gonna lose it again
                      To unite all people with in our nations
                      To extend our reach to the stars above
                      James
                      Surrender now or prepare to fight
                      TeamROCKET

Comment

i didnt lose it, a romanian gypsy bastard stole it with a note about cancer

Comment

gypsys >>>
                          Originally posted by Fleekan
                          @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

he stole my phone and fraped me with it tho... come to think of it, that phone is logged into otbva, rm, etc... he could otbvrape me tew nh

Comment

i just got this lame LG extravert, it was the cheapest one they had lol.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X