• Re: GTA V ONLINE *XBOX* Thread *Starts OCT 1st, Prep Now*

how bad yall wanna fuck my character? be honest
      https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

chrome tanks on deck

Comment

Fucking saved up 1.5 mil to buy a tank and didn't know you needed to be level 70, so couldn't get one. Gonna try and steal one from the military base now.
          sigpic

Comment

beelz running shit with a garage full of tanks. Mines not to impressive
            anyways been into deathmatches alot lately, if anyone wants some come get it yh

Comment

I need some levels whats the best way to grind levels now? I dont have that much time to play these days cause school is beating the shit out of me
              Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
              Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba

Comment

they selling new copies of this at gamestop for 30 bucks black friday
                still ghetto like cutting school with a cup of Kool-Aid

Comment

As of last night, I've decided to go and hunt down the really rare cars in GTA V Online.
                  So far I've got:

"Karin Sultan" (becomes The Sultan RS when u mod it) looks just like a Subaru WRX when modded
                  "Vapid Peyote" (aka the pimp/old school gangsta car)
                  and im currently hunting down "The Obey Tailgater" (Michael's car)

the rest of the cars in my garage are just regular but heavily modded and look sick as f.

Comment

The Vapid Peyote is rare? I swear that shit spawns for me all the time.
                    sigpic

Comment

is it just me, or did that update dummy down the race winnings?
                      Originally posted by R3loaded
                      I cant even grab my dick and massage it up and down i have to roll it around with two fingers like its a fucking booger.

Comment

Is it me, or does this game get worse and worse with every update?

Comment

any one on ps3 got this car they can clone for me???

i murdered the fucking lowlife who had it cuz he wouldnt do it for me

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
                            The Vapid Peyote is rare? I swear that shit spawns for me all the time.

Thats the word on the street, plus the mods for it are extra dope

Comment

Originally posted by shemaletoes View Post
                              any one on ps3 got this car they can clone for me???

i murdered the fucking lowlife who had it cuz he wouldnt do it for me

Players are saying the cloning / "dupe" glitch was patched...then again you have PS3, i have xbox360...i would love to have that duped for me tho

Comment

my Subaru Impreza WRX aka "Karin Sultan" which becomes the "Sultan RS" after u mod it in Customs

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X