Niggas whippin' around in they cars irl like it's a video game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niggas whippin' around in they cars irl like it's a video game!

Whatchu know bout them Paki's? They don't care about life they just want those 70 virgins when they die. G shit, boi.
    i smoke mids

Comment

Jihadi SWAGGG!!!

Saudi Niggas is crazy man....whipping around on closed roads is one thing but these dudes are doing it in regular traffic. Shits insane...

Comment

Originally posted by NOGATZStr8SMMIDACK View Post
        Originally posted by Mr.Melodicc View Post
        thats some crazy shit, im sure all kinds of those guys have gotten all fucked up doing that shit
        Hell yeah... they obviously dont give a fuck. Those fools dodging bullets everyday so whats wreckin at 140 mph gonna hurt? lol
        They not Afghani or Iraqi's my dude...they Saudi's...

so they ain't dodging shit. The American army is protecting them and the massive Oil fields means they have all the time in the world to do this crazy shit. Hell, they even allowed to have multiple wifes and slaves and all that shit over there so if you Rich Saudi man life is just gravy.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLXpGPGxyO8"]Crazy Arab Drifting with AK-47 best - YouTube[/ame]

Whipping around spraying the choppers then terrorizing a fucking school bus...

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
            Hell yeah... they obviously dont give a fuck. Those fools dodging bullets everyday so whats wreckin at 140 mph gonna hurt? lol
            nahhhh you're way off base bro..

these guys are some of the most spoiled softest kids on earth..they're the sons of the richest oil shieks of saudi arabia..there's no dodging bullets there..all the locals get a piece of the oil trade and the richest have tons of sons who all do nothing but fuck around 24/7

the reason they can whip the cars like that is because those are the main transport highways for most of the oil in the world and the trucks often leak a bit of the oil so after a while the whole highway is coated in a layer of oil so it's perfect for this shit..

with all that said the 2 wheel shit is just plain retarded lol i don't know how they do that shit
            Originally posted by powderkeg View Post
            Originally posted by Mr.Melodicc View Post
            thats some crazy shit, im sure all kinds of those guys have gotten all fucked up doing that shit
            They not Afghani or Iraqi's my dude...they Saudi's...

so they ain't dodging shit. The American army is protecting them and the massive Oil fields means they have all the time in the world to do this crazy shit. Hell, they even allowed to have multiple wifes and slaves and all that shit over there so if you Rich Saudi man life is just gravy.
            Thanks for the history lesson....

I think I'ma get an A on my test tomorrow

:cloonyretard:

:crunk:
            I'm a wolf that hunt in the daytime
            A full moon... that's my gang sign - Head Ice

Comment

Originally posted by powderkeg View Post
              Crazy Arab Drifting with AK-47 best - YouTube

Whipping around spraying the choppers then terrorizing a fucking school bus...
              that school bus shit was fucking crazy...had me like :reggiebush123:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X