The Walking Dead Video Game Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Video Game Trailer

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-C0EI32OtY"]NEW! The Walking Dead Game - Debut Trailer - HD - YouTube[/ame]
    Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
    LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
    im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
    nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
    u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
    Originally posted by fresco
    when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
    cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Re: The Walking Dead Video Game Trailer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyPo9VYA9rc[/ame]

Comment

sounds dope! gonna follow the comics!
      Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
      do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
      Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
      I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

The comic is way better than the show. The show is a soap opera compared to the comics. I didn't completely catch up but there was a week that i just read a shit load of em, I was like halfway through.
        http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

yeah the comics are way better, the season finale was pretty good though
          I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

I hate when people compare a book to a movie or TV series.

Two totally different mediums and often times different demographics.

The comic is great and The TV series is great for similar and different reasons.

Comment

yeah i hate when people compare something to what its based on.

Comment

Originally posted by Homefries View Post
                yeah i hate when people compare something to what its based on.
                Books have their own limitations; just like TV and Movies have their own but different kind of limitations. People who never read the book often times enjoy the movie or TV series and vice versa.

It's just annoying because literally everybody says the exact same thing OVER and OVER and Over.

... "the book was better... the book was better... the book was better".

It's so lame.

Comment

yeah i guess, it just bothers me missing out on some of the scenes from the comics. like when cunty gets her bean juice splattered

Comment

never read the book never watch an episode fuk is this.
                    தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

You do realize Robert Kirkman is purposely telling a slightly different Rick story for the TV series than the comics, so his fans of the comics can still be surprised watching it and it not be totally predictable had it been an exact direct translation?

Comment

Okay Skin don't take it to the heart I told the guy to read the comics because their more gritty, don't cry about it. The show fucks up the story and is full of fucking drama besides 3 episodes of this season.
                        http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

looks pretty doep

hvnt copped a video game in years
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
                            You do realize Robert Kirkman is purposely telling a slightly different Rick story for the TV series than the comics, so his fans of the comics can still be surprised watching it and it not be totally predictable had it been an exact direct translation?

my opinion is valid, y u argue?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnin PIFF View Post
                              Okay Skin don't take it to the heart I told the guy to read the comics because their more gritty, don't cry about it. The show fucks up the story and is full of fucking drama besides 3 episodes of this season.
                              I've read the comics and enjoyed them, I stopped right around 85th issue. I need to start back reading them. However can we agree the series is meant to appeal to a broader demographic than the niche comic book fan boy?

Which it has accomplished by breaking records as the highest rated Drama EVER in cable network history.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X