LIL ILL XBOX LIVE freestyle Battle - ( Damon Mota Ortiz diss 3 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LIL ILL XBOX LIVE freestyle Battle - ( Damon Mota Ortiz diss 3 )

Originally posted by yungMota View Post
    i got vids with over 100,000 views tho?

go look chump

stop avoiding the question, are you gonna put the money up or not?

im down to battle, but shitting on you will be so much better when i smoke a blunt with YOUR money :)
    your first rap video from 4 years ago has 957 views<<<< THAT AIN'T SHIT! only two videos have 10,000 views a piece too... You have no braggin rights dog...

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty100 View Post
      hahaha wtf is wrong w you lil ill
      What you mean man?

Comment

its so obvious to tell how scared you are

if you're so confident that you beat me why not put the money up?

why are you so worried bout my views? www.DamonOrtiz.LacoreMusic.com gets more than 200k views a day

thats besides the point, if you werent scared of losing you'd put the money up, i mean shit, thats a free 1000 dollars just to beat me, cmon playa u dont got enough faith in yourself?
        http://www.youtube.com/user/XCFear - Music
        www.facebook.com/DamonOrtiz
        www.twitter.com/MotaPAYDAY
        www.soundcloud.com/DamonMotaOrtiz - Music Group

Comment

Originally posted by Shutupngoaway View Post
          lil ill takes a loss worse then arsenol
          LOSS? What Loss?

Comment

Originally posted by UnleashDaPeePee View Post
            LOSS? What Loss?
            Your life

Comment

why are you so worried bout my views? www.DamonOrtiz.LacoreMusic.com gets more than 200k views a day

thats besides the point, if you werent scared of losing you'd put the money up, i mean shit, thats a free 1000 dollars just to beat me, cmon playa u dont got enough faith in yourself?
              http://www.youtube.com/user/XCFeaR/v...&view=0&page=4 < I put you to shame.. I been online for half as long and almost have as much views as you do.

Comment

LOSS? What Loss?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAX5FaIGal4"]Damon Mota Ortiz - LIL ILL DISS - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8y0SNRI9J4"]CHOPPA ethers LIL ILL in VERBAL WARFARE! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Like I said those bars are not even good enough to top all the shit I did...

Comment

Can you present to me one well thought out concept that you have rhymed? Just one is all that is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident View Post
                      Can you present to me one well thought out concept that you have rhymed? Just one is all that is necessary.
                      I don't do it live cause I don't wanna to be embarrassed like half of you rappers.

Comment

OMG! SHUT UP! you have as many subscribers as me dumbass!

Comment

you didnt write this today, it's not freestyle, and you didn't spit this while you played him, and this wasnt even directed towards him, why are you such a bitch?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/XCFeaR/v...&view=0&page=4 < I put you to shame.. I been online for half as long and almost have as much views as you do.
                            well i mean, if whoever had more views won ud be the winner, but i destroyed you in 30 minutes.

put the money up and lets battle, you're scared as fuck lmao

Comment

well i mean, if whoever had more views won ud be the winner, but i destroyed you in 30 minutes.

put the money up and lets battle, you're scared as fuck lmao
                              I did 3 disses against you... 3 videos against 1 means I been writting more better verses for your ass.

Comment

OMG! SHUT UP! you have as many subscribers as me dumbass!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X