Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Good one, Robin. Keep making up delusional theories with no evidence.

That sure is a good argument!

Comment

if white people like this bitch and her retard kids werent around then people like clarke would be without a home due to lack of funding for shit like section 8.

White people are great. It's retards who are the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Good one, Robin. Keep making up delusional theories with no evidence.

That sure is a good argument!
        Evidence is based on my own experience and knowledge of human psychology and social hierarchy.

Comment

oh but I'm sure this white kid is friends with everyone in his class. It's just one black kid who's bullying him. For no reason...

Comment

Muh anecdotes, take me seriously guys!

Comment

So if my analysis is wrong, then what is yours? That this kids mom posting confederate pictures with her kids psoing in them with guns and raising her kids like little shit brained retards isn't at all a factor in the bullying? Are we going to disregard the fact children are raised by their parents, and we clearly see how this child's parent thinks.

Come on, you're purposely being unreasonable because you know it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                #SuicideMatters #WhitePeopleAreCancer #PurgeTheWhiteRace #BlackPanthers
                I look forward to reading your manifesto online after your eventual murder/suicide.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                  So if my analysis is wrong, then what is yours? That this kids mom posting confederate pictures with her kids psoing in them with guns and raising her kids like little shit brained retards isn't at all a factor in the bullying? Are we going to disregard the fact children are raised by their parents, and we clearly see how this child's parent thinks.

Come on, you're purposely being unreasonable because you know it's true.
                  You seen the same pictures as us...

He was holding a fucking American flag, the other unknown kid held the confederate flag.

The other picture had her ex in it with the confederate flag, neither of which labels any of them as racists considering if you’re nitpicking about the flag, I can pull up twice as many pics of the KKK waving the American flag.

Unless you’re insinuating that breathing American air immediately makes you racist...

Comment

A women with the statement "I stand for the flag, kneel for the cross", with pictures of confederate flags all over her social media, and she lets her underage daughter hold a hand gun, THEN TAKE PHOTOS OF IT AND POST IT ON THE INTERNET and you think this women isn't racist? I guess that depends on our definition of racism.

I believe she is passively racist, she may not think she is. but she buys into discrimination easily because it's an easy answer. She's a regular retard, and I know these kind of people. I deal with them in real life, I know her kind. She's a dumb cunt and I wouldn't stick my dick anywher near her in fear of stupidity rubbing off on me.

Comment

Ah, confederate flags and guns = racist

But....
                      Akayed Ulla, from Bangladesh, radicalized by ISIS propaganda

Benefit of the doubt on being Muslim.

K

Comment

Post some more dope anecdotes, Robin.

Comment

But....

K
                          We didn't know his name or origin at the publishing of the story. Or the fact he was viewing ISIS propaganda.

Comment

But....

K
                            But....
                            Akayed Ulla, from Bangladesh, radicalized by ISIS propaganda, who magically decided to grow a dirka dirka beard and goes to mosques to pray , but assuming he is muslim makes us racist, though you never mentioned what other religons go to mosques to pray Robin.

You see a confederate flag and know the kids whole story?

You don't see what you doing Robin?
                            Originally posted by billybobjoe
                            i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

“I stand for the flag, kneel for the cross” = not racist (Patriotic and Religious)

“Having confederate flags” = not racist (It’s a battle flag that is represented as southern heritage, free will, and resistance to the government. It is regarded as racist because the KKK waved it, along with the American flag. Unless you consider American currency racist as well, which was used to buy slaves)

“She let her underage daughter hold a gun” = her choice? Nobody knows if the gun was even real, but I held my first rifle at 2...this doesn’t matter at all...

“Took photos and posted on her social media” = again, her choice... it’s typical of southern families to take photos like this. If you’re truly “southern”, you’d know that.

In my opinion, you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about. You know you’re retarded and try your best to purposely go against the grain while maintaining this “superior intelligence” charade

Comment

I wish I had a nickel for every black household I’ve drove by that had Confederate Flags in their yard during the “racism” uproar

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X