General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Potijelli thoughts on faggot Romero cheating again?
    haha honestly was so happy he missed weight by such a small margin. no advantage and no chance for the belt

bobby knuckles is so fucking good. romero is a super human and bobby put a beat down. was honestly a dope fight.

Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
      so apparently dana said that 1 armed fighter gonna have a fight in the ufc

hope he keeps his hands up..
      nick newell or something like that is his name.

hes not gonna be in the UFC right away tho but he is on tuesday night contender series. dude is legit, only lost to gathje
      you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

haha honestly was so happy he missed weight by such a small margin. no advantage and no chance for the belt

bobby knuckles is so fucking good. romero is a super human and bobby put a beat down. was honestly a dope fight.
        True. Romero is superhuman cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

nick newell or something like that is his name.

hes not gonna be in the UFC right away tho but he is on tuesday night contender series. dude is legit, only lost to gathje
          I'm not sure about how I feel about this guy. First, I'd never sign to fight a guy with one arm, there's no winning. How many of those fights are from people that feel bad that don't want to beat up the handicapped guy?

Comment

• i would def fight dude and im not even in the ufc

yall wanna hate me for beating a cripple ?

go ahead im to busy counting my win bonus + my crazy ko of the night bonus lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Only reason i wouldnt fight him is because i wouldnt have the heart to look anyone in the eyes if i happened to get slapped by his nub arm or w,e.

Comment

• Lmao his only loss is to gaethje iirc
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• I would arm bar that weak little nub arm of his and send him packing back to prosthetic store for a second chance.

my only fear would be if you touch the nub it might be contagious
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

• first week of TNC wasnt bad.

greg hardy wasnt trash so that was a surprise to me.

glad the last guy who had the 8 second KO got on bc he deserved to last season for his win.

smilin sams buddy who was on the show is a little bitch for being upset at not getting a contract. He beat a can/(ex drug addict who admited this is his first camp sober) in the 3rd round with a sloppy hook kick and acting like he starched the kid...when the two guys who actually earned contacts finished their fights in under a minute. Glad he "retired" lol
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• getting a sweet chin music Ko >>>>

Was worth the 3 rounds of sloppy boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        getting a sweet chin music Ko >>>>

Was worth the 3 rounds of sloppy boxing
                        dont get me wrong the KO was nice and all but its the 3 rounds of sloppy boxing that cost him the contract.

If hardy or the other dude had to show 3 rounds of hands and footwork they might not have got a contact too lol
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

• Ya i didnt pay attention to the who got the contract part.

Still thought it was hilarious how much dana overreacted to Hardys w.e KO of dude

Yet he barely moved when homeboy got a sweet chin music off. Normally he cums n his pants for brutal head kickers and makes em top 10 *coughcoughuraiahhallcoughcough*

guess he learned his lesson..

Comment

• lmao yeah hardy got two clean shots and didnt even put homeboy out cold and then i hear them saying that he might be the most powerful puncher ever lmao
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

• Didnt see any of the fights apparently none were worth a damn, Cowboy apparently looked like shit too, thats a shame.

Comment

• main card wasnt bad tbh, tons of no name Japanese on the cards this week tho

osp vs tyson pedro was hype even tho it didnt make it outta the first
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X