General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jon jones out here snitching on sugar sean omalley because hes jealous snoop doesnt call anymore
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Just put 150 on mcgregor. He better not fuck me over like he did with mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

cant argue with results lol.

mouse looked unstoppable and made rory look like shit tbh.

makes me really sad that mouse wont be in the ufc bc he is clearly one of the best in the world at 185. him vs robert i wouldnt know who to pick at this point.
        I honestly didn't know what to expect from the fight, because Mousasi looked like complete shit his last fight I think it was vs the Russian. Rory didn't look to great against Lima either. I think they thought they were just going to come to Bellator and run through everyone. Mousasi looked fantastic though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

usada not announcing violations now until they deal with it in a back room ffs how much more corrupt could this get.

would much perfer they got rid of the clean sport facade, give usada the boot and just get a mexican meat sponsorship so everyone knows whats up
          Yeah. I agree, just kick USADA. Nobody really complained about steroid abuse pre-USADA minus GSP. It was more fun then too. Lol juiced Jon Jones vs juiced Brock Lesnar.... Come on. We need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
            Just put 150 on mcgregor. He better not fuck me over like he did with mayweather.
            You should have made a bet with a super boxing fan, I made a bunch betting a boxing tard that Conor would win a round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Isn't he one of those "no supplements" guys? He has some faggy diet and smokes weed. I fucking hate that dude. I hope he gets banned.
              yea i only watch some of his joe rogan podcast thing he did, seemed like a cocky dude

he did fight through a broken leg which i give him props for, hes also 6 ft + and fighting at 145 lol

dude is thinner than a piece of paper

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

You should have made a bet with a super boxing fan, I made a bunch betting a boxing tard that Conor would win a round.
                i dont think he woulda won a round if mayweather decided to throw more than 2 punches in those beginning rounds tbh

i like how people praise mcgregor for getting tko'd and landing only one half decent shot that did no damage on a 40 year old man whos half his size

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• also talking about rory and mousasi looking like shit when they fought for the belts says more about how bellators top people can compete well against ufc's top people

at the very least the top 5 in bellator are at least in the same ball park in terms of skill when it comes to the ufc's top 5 at least in certain divions

i just think ufc got killers all through the top 10 and even below for most divisions, while bellator got bums beyond the top 5ish

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

i dont think he woulda won a round if mayweather decided to throw more than 2 punches in those beginning rounds tbh

i like how people praise mcgregor for getting tko'd and landing only one half decent shot that did no damage on a 40 year old man whos half his size
                    Floyd always loses early rounds. I knew Conor would win at least 1. Floyd probably could have stopped him much earlier if he wanted, but iirc he hinted at betting on himself in the later rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                      also talking about rory and mousasi looking like shit when they fought for the belts says more about how bellators top people can compete well against ufc's top people

at the very least the top 5 in bellator are at least in the same ball park in terms of skill when it comes to the ufc's top 5 at least in certain divions

i just think ufc got killers all through the top 10 and even below for most divisions, while bellator got bums beyond the top 5ish
                      I definitely agree, but I think they were overly confident too, just expecting to destroy everyone and actually got a good fight, Rory for example went in saying he was going to get like all the belts from WW to LHW or some crazy shit.

Comment

• tru they def were thinking it was gonna be a walk in the park and went in overconfident until they got there eye blinded and there leg destroyed lol

i dont think ive seen worse calf kicks during rory vs lima since probably neil magny vs lorenz larkin

larking damn near broke magny's leg within like 4 kicks than proceeded to spartan kick the dude across the fucking cage lol

Comment

• God damn, I remember that shit. It was brutal. Speaking of Larkin, same thing happened to him going to Bellator.

Comment

• yea i thought he would dominate everyone and then he got fucked up

think i loost money on that too smh

Comment

• So confirmed DC will fight Johns afer he wins DC's relinquished title? DC said he wants to ensure he gets the fight after whoever wins the title, this means if DC beats Lesnar then DC vs Johns is 100%, or if Lesnar beats DC its Lesnar vs John Joens. Either way Jon is going to be the GOAT again pretty soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                                So confirmed DC will fight Johns afer he wins DC's relinquished title? DC said he wants to ensure he gets the fight after whoever wins the title, this means if DC beats Lesnar then DC vs Johns is 100%, or if Lesnar beats DC its Lesnar vs John Joens. Either way Jon is going to be the GOAT again pretty soon.
                                Supposedly DC only wants to fight Jon at LHW. It's all fucked up, Gus said he signed a contract for Jones already. So it would make sense that DC would fight the winner, but who knows if Brock will make it to the fight. The real fight is Jon vs DC at HW. Who really knows, the UFC is all fucked up, they have Valentina fighting literally who headlining 230. Agreed Jon is the GOAT.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X