General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joe rogan saying hes never heard of the girl thats fighting valentina is hilarious considering its a title fight

joanna bitching but they told her to fight at ufc 230 against valintina and she said she needed more time so i dont feel bad that shes getting fucked over

more likely that jon headlines ufc 231 now imo, gus vs jones for the belt def gonna happen, dc wanting to fight john at LHW doesnt make sense,
    if he beats him at HW (he'll definitely be at least in a more advantagous position than fighting at LHW against him) it'll still be the same as if he beats him at LHW

fans dont really give a fuck about the specifics and casuals dont even know who jon jones is so i dont really get what he wants, he already got murked twice at LHW lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Let's be honest Valentina would mop the floor with JJ. I'm glad that fight didn't happen, when Rose loses to Andrade JJ can get the belt back. I think Cormier is playing himself wanting to fight Jon at LHW, he has a better shot at HW, but it's still not a good chance. Lol He just doesn't want to lose both belts to Jon.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing DC cry again.

Comment

• if dc loses the HW belt to jones ill die from laughter, jones literally haunting this man every weight division he goes, cormeier must hate the number 2 with a passion

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
            I wouldn't mind seeing DC cry again.
            It's going to happen and it's going to be even better a third time.

Comment

• drake is mcgregor fanboy? Good thing I like drake.

Comment

• drake is embrassing all individuals involved

Comment

• yall gonng be in disscord today

Comment

• no links for the boys?

Comment

• cheers bro

Comment

• Proper 12 Irish whiskey! Now available on tap.

Comment

• https://streamable.com/fa5vx
                          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

• irish fans got fucked up more ways then one yester day babbyyy!!

Comment

• Lockhart said he can get Frankie to 125, that would be interesting.

Comment

• lockhart also said he got a dude from 185 to 155 in about 5 days

frankie at 125 would be a dope class for him if he can make it, not gonna lie i dont see him beating TJ right now

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X