Are you looking for a vape pen? If so, you need to learn how to choose the best vape pen for your needs and experience level. The vaping market is growing, thus offering new vaporizers. You do not have to keep up with the latest model. However, it is vital to research what suits you best. Here is how to choose your next vape pen.
- Functionality. Most vape pens are easy to use. All you have to do is put in your material, close the pen, press a button, and vape. Some vape pens have more features than others. You may find a vape pane with temperature controls or programmable presets. Some vape pens come with other vaping materials. Some vape pens also burn all vaping materials instead of being limited to legal concentrates. The best place to begin your search is by determining the capabilities that you want.
- Battery Life. Built-in Lithium-Ion batteries power most vape pens in the market. If you a device that will last you several days, choose one with a large body. Battery life is all about your intent and how often you will use your device. The output is also a factor to consider. If you want to burn e-liquids, you will use low resistance coils to create more flavor. However, your device will use more power.
- Size. Another factor to consider is the size of your vape pen. Size is a personal preference. Some prefer small and discreet sizes, while others want big and more conspicuous devices. As such, you should know the size that you want before starting your search. Ensure that the size you choose meets your needs. However, you should understand that the small sizes are often used for oils while larger ones are used for a bud.
- Wax, Dry Herb, or Oil Cartridge. Another thing to consider is the type of material that you want to vaporize. Vape pens use either wax, oil cartridge, or dry herbs. Dry herb vape pens, such as the DynaVap M, burn your material and release ingredients as vapor. However, they may not produce the components in their pure form. Wax-based devices use coils, and they often produce the purest form of the ingredients. Oil cartridge vape pens use cartridges that are preloaded with oil. The best thing about cartridge devices is that you can replace the cartridge once it becomes empty.
- Design. The design of your ideal vape pen also requires special attention. Although you might spend more, vape pens made from stainless steel or carbon fiber material are the best. You can also choose those made from high-quality plastics with pyrex glass components. If you want to purchase a vape pen with coils and rods, go for stainless steel coils and quartz rods. Stay away from materials with low melting points, such as titanium and silicon.
As you look for these elements, ensure you work with your budget. The amount you are willing to spend will help you narrow down your search.