Shotgun Suge bites damn near a whole Jadakiss verse in his Tsu Surf battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shotgun Suge bites damn near a whole Jadakiss verse in his Tsu Surf battle

And whatever weirdo adds people to tags like they "bodied"
    someone is low-key a fucking weirdo. This is why OTBVA wack now...

Instead of battle rap fans and people promoting music, you have these
    faggot trolls like die slow ruining the platform. Fuck otbva already. I'm not posting here no more. Y'all could have this dry ass site. I could watch my battles without the bullshit.

The O is not the same...

OTBVA fuck boy list
    1. DIE SLOW is a faggot that openly brags about fucking trannies
    2. JD is a pedophile from rmbva that dick rides die slow
    3. Moose is a little dick kkk nazi queer (racist piece of shit)
    "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

^ Nigga you've trolled more than [MENTION=5091]DieSlow[/MENTION] ever has

Comment

Originally posted by TruestTalkofNY View Post

faggot trolls like die slow ruining the platform. Fuck otbva already. I'm not posting here no more. Y'all could have this dry ass site. I could watch my battles without the bullshit.

The O is not the same...
        Tell them why you stopped being able to get PM's. No? I'll show them why. You're the biggest idiot ever. You think I'd ever wave the white flag after you kept running your mouth for over a year. All because I called you a nutmouth brooklyn bitch lmao.

Comment

TTONY: This place is wack now. It's full of racists. Everyone hates me.

I'll still keep posting though.

Comment

DieSlow stays killing this queer.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              DieSlow stays killing this queer.

Facts shit is sad at this point

Comment

The funny part about this is if Surf was the one who did the exact same thing he'd get so much hate.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                  Niggas gonna just spit a Biggie verse next, watch.
                  did math already do the against aye verb?
                  He did that stupid " i feel him going in me" then spit bars that were similar to bigs just remixed a bit same shit
                  "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

and add on to that i member most y'all worms tryna say math won that battle way back.
                    "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh View Post
                      Niggas gonna just spit a Biggie verse next, watch.
                      did math already do the against aye verb?
                      He did that stupid " i feel him going in me" then spit bars that were similar to bigs just remixed a bit same shit
                      Yeah I actually was gonna say right after

"Wait, Math did that...."

Didn't go back to it so I wasn't 100% sure how much he took or whatever

Lmao

Comment

What a bunch of faggots lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                          Originally posted by TruestTalkofNY View Post

The O is not the same...
                          Tell them why you stopped being able to get PM's. No? I'll show them why. You're the biggest idiot ever. You think I'd ever wave the white flag after you kept running your mouth for over a year. All because I called you a nutmouth brooklyn bitch lmao.

1.Nigga you sent a dick pic to my pm...
                          2.You make fake gay pages for random account users
                          3.You were dead ass shittin on showoff for being a faggot like everything that comes out your bird ass mouth isn't extremely fucking suspect...

Even your signature is full of faggotry

Any real niggas see what kind of fuck niggas yall are..

Watch JD ole faggot ass come and dick ride die slow in

Comment

*loaded lux voice*

Porter when I look at you, I see what a father go through when he don't take the time
                            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                            Originally posted by ekeanon
                            I'm glad I got to witness your life
                            Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

^ Nigga didn't you JUST say you were leaving OTBVA?

Comment

^ Nigga didn't you JUST say you were leaving OTBVA?

Shouldn't you be raping little girls with Rohan Rape?
                                Originally posted by ekeanon
                                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X