New to the forum, not to the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New to the forum, not to the game.

Originally posted by MaxHawthorne View Post
    Way back in 2007 when i was a top rapper on Flocabulary, we would break down peoples raps and rate them by bar. Idk, this is just kind of a shit fest at this point.
    People do go by bars, but your bars are total shit in format. Do you wanna go bar for bar breakdown? I don't mind.

Comment

That isn't multis, that's wordplay

I'm not trying to be a dick I'm genuinely answering bro

But go ahead, do your thing

Comment

multi = multisyllabic rhymes.

not sure where you heard that from, or if it's Miami that told you

But it's been that way since the beginning

You're an idiot for trying to make other people look like an idiot when you're dead wrong imho

Be safe tho

Comment

PORTER

Comment

nah man, i would agree if you had used germ a knee to rhyme with Germany, but if you dont specifically rhyme those two words together then that would have been a word play, but still not a multi.

Comment

skeletor I just honestly dont think you know what you are talking about. You have shown a sub par understanding of hip-hop terminology, my bars were twice as good as yours easily and you have done nothing but talk shit this whole time. let someone unbiased judge the verses then.

any takers?

Comment

Skeletor googling furiously realizing he's wrong as shit

Comment

seeing as this thread going nowhere

Luke Cage is a sick show.
                  The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                  ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Step to me Skeletor and find ya bones turned less than lovely,
                    I show up to battle fresh dressed in the flesh and all these bitches love me

It's a decent attack, the second line was a nice mental touch. Skeletons have no skin, you're a human with skin on your bones. So you're dressed fresh / in flesh and I'm not.

Step up to me in a gun fight, ill bring the BARS, you try bringing the clips
                    I See your picture says KOTD, whats that, king of the dicks?

The first line is garbage, makes no sense you bring bars to a gun fight. The second line is alright, a good flip off the acronym i'll give it to you.

cause when i step up to the gauntlet my words will haunt you like a poltergeist,
                    so take ya time in this rebuttal, i hear little hoes are into older guys,

It's a good multi poltergeist =/= older guys but you aren't saying anything and why are you talking about rebuttals?

my bars couldn't fit in cars, yours are apropos to folder size

if you had a magnet you couldn't polarize my flow as cold as polar ice,
                    This made no sense, absolute and utter shit. I guess you could say polarize and polar ice is a decent multi but its on the same line and there is no rhyme pattern to it. Absolute shit.

cause i never duck a battle you cluck and babble get fucked when we grapple,
                    i couldn't get pulled back down to earth if you chucked me like an apple

A super simple and short rhyme pattern on the first line. What you said was a good attack though, but the second line was kind of out there. Could of been a lot better had you thrown an isiac newton reach in there.

Ill straight dismantle this asinine Frankenstein take ya time i can tell that this fellas a goon,
                    and this isn't Zelda ya cant try to force your way to my level if you fucking rappelled from the moon,

Asinine / Frankenstein / Take ya time and Fellas / Zelda, shitty rhyme patterns with terrible pacing. You couldn't even make a proper reach about the "Triforce" hence why my rebuttal killed you so bad. Also your second line made no sense, I can see you're trying to make a reach about Majoras Mask and the moon being the last level, but you did it all wrong.

try to keep up with my lyrics you'll never remember them or keep them correct in ya head,
                    i came to this battle to fuck with a bitch but he got an erection instead,
                    you're already just bones quit playing ill only ever be impressed when ya dead
                    that's Max to you, my name ends with an X, while your ex just ends up in my bed.

Meh attack, the skeleton attack should of been more vicious to make upf or your garbage filler. Your final line ended solid tho.

You talking about you wanna try force
                    Well bitch I'm the hero of time cuz I got the triforce

See this is how you do a reach, I put try and force together to make Triforce, then even referenced the Hero Of Time which is what link was when he used the triforce.

You trying to act hard, tryna rap hard.
                    I'll stack cards then knock them down with a match car

This is how you do a rhyme pattern

Give you more caps than a hat store
                    Put hands on this kid like a pastor

Kept the "ah" and "tuh" rhyme pattern going. Both lines are bars, giving you more caps than a hatstore, and putting hands on a kid like a pastor(pedophilia like JDporter)

When I spit you freeze up, and get stoned
                    Call me dabura, got this place looking like the flintstones

This is a bit complex, my first line is a reference to Dabura's ability...
                    Then I had a hard time formatting it so I ended with referencing Flintstones having a bunch of stones/rocks. Like dabura does in his fights.

Are you going to prayer? I'll leave you with one aye men.
                    You're just Prey or food that's why I got my gun aimin
                    Basic stuff, just showing off my proficient craft.

You probably like straight men, when you should be fuckin with gay men
                    Fuck with me your head will be flying from body like Raymen

Basic attack, gay guys like straight guys but you should be fucking with gay guys, then I made a reach about your head flying off your body like raymen.

I'm mad, max. You never seen meat then cuz you're north korean
                    Your bars are like wheat thins, My rim too sweet then

Rim is a swedish word for Rhyme, I also made a mad max reference how they always starving, then compared it to north koreans. Then i say your bars are like wheat thins which are fragile.

Just ask eriko cuz he understands it, cuz hes from sweden
                    When you see men, you probably wanna taste their semen.
                    Just wanted to attack eriko here, made a multi off sweet then =/= sweden, and rhymed sweden with semen to piss him off.

Comment

^Luke Cage overrated as hell to me

But Black Mirror is blowing my mind man

Comment

Oh, Jesus, ok I'm gonna go watch it instead of reading that bullshit smh

Comment

@MaxHawthorne

Comment

Black mirror is a British twilight zone?

I'll peep just to compare and contrast

Comment

I killed OP badly. I wish you guys had stayed out our sparing match

Comment

I've been watching a lot of the older seasons of Xfiles lately.
                                Classic.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X