Mr. Cool Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Cool Ice

Thomas Steinberger aka "Mr. Cool Ice" from Mainz, Germany, is famous for tattoos that cover most of his body. The tattoos are all variations of the words "Mr Cool Ice", and a skull wearing sunglasses in various sizes. Mr. Cool Ice even has clothes made for him with his "Logo", and wears them regularly.

Mr. Cool Ice has been seen on several German talk shows, including Die Oliver Geissen Show, where he appears in overalls worn to show off his artwork. This occurred before the time when his tattoos were completed, as his forearms appear un-inked. In later pictures, he sport "ICE" in large block letters on each of his forearms.

Other tattoos include:

A pair of sunglasses on the back of his head (which is always seen shaven in photos)
    A back piece of a skull wearing sun glasses and "Mr. Cool ICE" in block letters.
    A smaller version of the back piece on each shoulder, and each hand
    A skull and skeletal arms on his chest, with two "Mr. Cool Ice" scripts.

Other tattoos may exist but are unseen in available pictures or interviews.

Many people note the inconsistencies of capitalization in "Mr. Cool Ice" on different parts of Mr. Steinberger's body. While his front side shows "Mr.CooL ICE", his back shows "Mr. Cool ICE", and yet another shows Mr. Cool Ice. Whether these inconsistencies have a reason, or were simply accidental is unknown.

Originally posted by Basse Bisex
    If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Re: Mr. Cool Ice

:memphis:
    Originally posted by Basse Bisex
    If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Comment

Re: Mr. Cool Ice

I don't get this. Or why you made a thread about it tbh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X