MAKE @ DIFFERENCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Elon musks private $420 sale..... I still haven't gotten the checks, go look in Harlem Hospital, count 88 empty beds

Comment

Berretta POPs... naw, for a pissed of father of whatshername GIRL...... Burr Head I've got, Cold and insane, but I will for the love of McCain not misspell this King's name.... brb

Comment

@reeeeeeed more bitches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coretta_Scott_King

she knows what its like to spring into the blood of King, good shit, starting to spew, or sing.... Thinking of RiveRing this reverecy shit up....

Leave idols alone bro.... They said, green light on Jaz, got scared, thought it was man stuff...... Srsly, JAZ the rapper wouldn't wait for slugs eyedea about Ant's or SirKicksAolt of shit up.

Comment

SOMeone
          please CP this and ADD the tags.

"Donald J. Trump ask Hopsin to speak, please. And slow down for him.. While we paint a word picture someone might understand before you get this MSG.... I think you're in bad shape. We used to be friends on LinkedIn #actually b4 someone back-end, stole(?) my connections from me....... #AllLivesMatter tell John Oliver to invite the guy over to his show, now.? M-hissssssssing pissed about Hollywood 4'in press and the dinner you backed out of the same, pretty much more or less. Donald Glover might actually be mature as well as intellectually stimulating."

Moose looks like a job for youre talking to loose bum ass. DO IT.

Comment

Wherever you want, brethren. It's on @ me2.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X